Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert Regular
KopernicusKid

Need help with DFX Audio Enhancer

I downloaded the free version of DVX Audio Enhancer and then purchased DFX Plus Masterpack and downloaded it.  The audio enhancer control panel is still in "free" mode (restricted controls) and when I try to resister with the serial number they emailed me, I get an error message that says, "illegal serial number."  The company's emails are coming from "unknown sender" and the response time from the company is horrible.  Any suggestions?  Thank you. 

neo-x
Kudos: 1,990
Solutions: 70

Re: Need help with DFX Audio Enhancer

This isn't actually a problem with Spotify, but anyways, If you downloaded the software right (right version etc) and inserted the serial number correctly - It should work I reckon. Make sure yo bought it from the right seller / company etc.

I have never ever gotten serials or such from "Unknown Senders". They always come from their sales or support or resellers systems.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Music Fan
Notalltheticket

Re: Need help with DFX Audio Enhancer

I have the same problem-DFX free plays I Tunesand  the internet but does not repond to Spotify-come on Spotify-you are advertising this product! What can be done to correct?

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.