Help - Desktop (Linux, Mac and Windows)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
ekleinlein
Accepted Solution

People List Not Showing Up

My "People" list is not showing my friends who are also connected to Spotify through facebook.

I have made sure that I am connected to Spotify through facebook and I still have the same problem.

Any thoughts?

Music Lover
pozzy

Re: People List Not Showing Up

its probably one of these problems:

1: when you updated (sometimes it does it when you restart the program) windows firewall blocked some features of the program from contacting the internet.  type "firewall" into your windows search bar, open up windows firewall and have it accept all the connections for spotify. then restart your computer.

2. you don't have it synced with facebook. its really easy to sync it. just sign in with facebook.

3. you updated to the new crap ass version.  you can dowload an older version. 0.8.5.1386 works great for me

xkm
Gig Goer
xkm

why do I have to connect my facebook account with spotify to be able to share tracks w/ my friends!? It worked flawless previously..!

Peter
Kudos: 12,496
Solutions: 3,432
I'm a Community Rock Star

What platform are you using @xkm ? 

Its a known issue on the mobile application which appears to be related to how the follow functionality is being introduced. 

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

xkm
Gig Goer
xkm

I'm using the latest version of the iOS app for iPhone.

The messages with shared tracks does appear on my OS X Spotify app how ever. So I can send tracks from my laptop but I and others can't share through the iOS app to/from my account.

Announcements
Happy Halloween

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.