Help - Desktop (Linux, Mac and Windows)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Garage Band
Chukky
Accepted Solution

Playlist in alphabetical order.

Is it possible to arrangere the artists I have in my play lists alphabetically. Because of streaming music from Spotify pausing all the time, I have to play off line. The play list is getting extremely long, and it is difficult to find a particular artist.
Community Manager
Meredith

Re: Playlist in alphabetical order.

[ Edited ]

Hi Chukky- While sorting playlists alphabetically isn't currently an option, the suggestion has already been posted within our Ideas Board: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Playlist-sorting-options/idi-p/181

If this is something you'd like to see, you can add your comments to the thread and give it some 'Kudos'. 

Gig Goer
carronarthur

Please tell me this is an upcoming feature! It seems like such a basic thing and it makes it so hard to manage your playlists once you have 20-30. Very frustrating! Love you to death, spotify, but not being able to sort playlists alphabeitclaly hurts me deep!

Gig Goer
BightyBaggins

Yeah I wish there was a way to alphabetize all this! Artist and track names especially, its all very unorganized. Come on Spotify, help us out with this, EVERYONE would surley appreciate this feature. please!

Gig Goer
sambodinho

likewise!

Music Fan
andrew78

[ Edited ]

Please bring this function. Please!!!!!

Community Manager
Meredith

Hi everyone - If this is a function you'd like to see within Spotify please be sure to add your Kudos to the Ideas Board. I've posted a link to that Idea above. 

Currently that status is set to 'Under Consideration'. Rocio has posted a bit more info as well. 

Garage Band
spitspotpremium

Any news with managing folders and playlist alphabetically? Next update please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Music Fan
Mannyfried

PLEASE GET THIS ACCOMPLISHED ASAP. It would be a huge savior for the pain in my butt of organizing my hundreds of playlists individually.

Thank you, Manny.

Music Fan
Nordkvasen

Hio,

Ye whats happening with this. It should be really simple to do.... Or am i missing something ??

Announcements

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.