Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Garage Band
MagnusS
Accepted Solution

Problems on OSX 10.5.8

[ Edited ]

After it's finished and continuing to the next song, it still says I'm listening to the first song. And there's no fix when in the program doing whatever. I noticed this on the recent update for Spotify, along with that my Growl notifications are missing. I don't get them at all.

I thought we paid for Premium subscriptions to not have these annoying errors around. Please make it as it should be!

------------

Music is the best invention. Ever!
Music Fan
PhilWrighthouse

Re: Spotify shows only the first track I play

This is happening to me as well. Please can we get a fix for this? Incredibly annoying.

Garage Band
MagnusS

[ Edited ]

I just got a new update, but it didn't fix it. I was so ready for it to work properly again :/

------------

Roadie
SirAhNo

Yup, happening for me too. Downloaded the latest update a few minutes ago. I've also noticed that when "minimizing" the cover art, the space where it usually sits just goes white, as well as the "pause" button never returning to a "play" button once paused. I'm not sure if this is because the update is a preview one or not, but it seems like a simple problem that's a bit annoying.
Garage Band
MagnusS

Yeah man, I got similar problems as you. And it's indeed a little annoying..
------------

Garage Band
ben_arp

Same here. The pause/play button never returns to play after I pause something, the "large cover art", artist and track title stays stuck on the first thing I listen to. If I quit the app and reopen, the artwork stays stuck on whatever I last listened to insted of being a blank disc like it should be. Also, like others, If I turn "large cover art" off it goes to a white square.

Worked perfectly fine this morning, got the notification that about the update, updated... and now it's broken.

Roadie
SirAhNo

Just noticed that on top of those problems, the shuffle/repeat buttons get stuck after a while. They still toggle on and off, but there's no indication from the button which setting you're on. I really hope Spotify's working on a quick fix to this... I know how sometimes Mac programs are lower priority to update...
Garage Band
ysolmaz

I have all of the same problems listed above upon the last update.  I emailed Spotify support so hoping they will release a fix soon.  It seems they released a beta upgrade because they should have caught all these bugs since they're so easy to QA and replicate.

Garage Band
ysolmaz

Hi all, I removed Spotify from my Applications folder, downloaded again from the Spotify homepage and re-installed.  The reinstall has fixed all these little issues.  The issue must be with the auto-update.  Hope this helps for now.

Garage Band
MagnusS

Okay, thanks! Will let you know if it works for me in the morning :)
------------

Announcements
Rock Star Program
Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.