Help - Desktop (Linux, Mac and Windows)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gig Goer
VigilanteInc

Radio Station like and unlike

[ Edited ]

It appears that once you have chosen to like or dislike a song that shows up in a radio station, that you cannot undo that choice.  These buttons should be on a toggle in my opinion. I've clicked the button on accident a few times, and it would be nice to be able to take it right back.  Also just noticed that i had to thumb down 4 songs from en.yo in a row.  What method does it use to improve the station?

World Tour
dinomight
I'm a Community Rock Star

Re: Radio Station like and unlike

I'm gonna have to agree. I had this very problem today; accidentally liked a track and wanted to unlike it, but I guess it's now permanently attached to my station.

- Brett

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Was this post helpful? If so, please be sure to add kudos.

Spotify ProfileLast.fm Profile
Concert VIP
Frede

Yes, this is a bummer. It does not help if you remove the song from the playlist "Liked from Radio" either. If you liked a song, you cannot unlike it.

I posted the same problem here

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Improvement-suggestions-for-Spotify-Radio/m-p/126582

djb
Music Lover
djb

+1, this is very annoying once you accidentally click the thumbs up.  I don't want to listen to the crappy song forever! Let us toggle back and forth please to uncheck the song.

Music Fan
LeoBaumer

This needs to be corrected!

Concert VIP
zigojacko

Just happened to me too. Was very surprised to not be able to find a way of undoing the choice.

Music Fan
jennocidal

I, too, am having this problem. It is especially troublesome when I have Spotify running in the background while surfing, and I un-minimize it and the ad pops up while I'm trying to thumbs up or thumbs down!

Music Fan
uponadaydreamer

The song is not only attached to my radio station, it has now morphed the station into a totally different, and not to mention wrong, direction in song choices. 

On top of that, I can't even delete the radio station to make a new one in its place, with the original song tags that I intended.

This. Makes. Me. Want. Pandora.

Music Fan
mistycara

It's also incredibly anoying when it lists my top bands and there are bands on there that I don't even like!!  I'm a HUGE Franz Ferdinand fan and my station is dedicated to their music but they are listed at number 5 behind The Strokes who I really don't even like!   ???

Music Fan
ArnoldZokas

+1 This needs to be corrected

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.