Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
Rheenok

Spotify doesn't show anything

[ Edited ]

Hi there.

For two days now my spotify doesn't show anything while open. I have the left pane with the different options (discover, inbox etc...) but the center pane is just gray. So if I am searching an artist it just don't show of I can't see anything from the discover part. Here is a screenshot:
http://imgur.com/BR2giN7

I have another problem, I can't find the artists I'm following. I used to be able to go into the follow button and have a list of all the artists I follow and I can't find it anymore which is annoying because I followed artists I wanted to hear again but can't remember the name anymore. Where is this darn button ?

Rheenok

Peter
Kudos: 11,995
Solutions: 3,286
I'm a Community Rock Star

Re: Spotify doesn't show anything

Hey @Rheenok :) 

Spotify are currently investigating the blue/blank screen issues, some people have reported it can be fixed by either updating your graphic card drivers or by following the steps in this post but its a bit tricky if your not a computer person! 

As for following artists, if you go to your profile (Click your name in the top right of the client > Profile) then click Following at the top that will show you the list. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Music Lover
Rheenok

Re: Spotify doesn't show anything

Thanks for your message!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.