Music Fan
nickyds

Spotify notifications

Today I logged into Spotify on my computer and the little megaphone symbol by my username had a red 2 next to it. Which means I had two notifications. I clicked on it and it took like 5 minutes to fully load and all I got was the message " Sorry we cannot get your notifications right now" why not? How do I see what my two notifications were?

Music Lover
Chris-0001

Re: Spotify notifications

I have the same problem.

SpotifyNotificationsError.jpg

Music Lover
keit0

this has been happening to me, too, over the past week. help?

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Hey,

When Spotify made feature, Spotify bring right away at least one bug to client. And when fix bug, there is one fixed and at least one more. I think why Spotify ever made those features, if fixing takes years. Spotify is all the time buggy as hell.

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Garage Band
icemaker

Notifications are not working anymore for me since 9 days :( As I subscribe to many playlists this was very useful.
Community Manager
Meredith

Hi everyone - Thanks for getting back to us. I'm escalating this to the appropriate department--I'll post here with any updates. 

It's also worth keeping an eye on this similar thread for more info.

--------

Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Community Manager
Rorey

Hey y'all. This issue should be fixed for most users now.  Please post here if this is not the case. We're still monitoring these threads to make sure everything is sorted. 

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Music Lover
Chris-0001

I don't have any indication of any notifications waiting, but if I try to check I still get the "Sorry, We cannot get you notifications right now" message.

Community Manager
Meredith

Hi Chris-0001 - Thanks for letting us know.  If anyone else is still getting this please post here.

We're making sure this info gets in the right hands. 

--------

Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Music Lover
javelinarach

I'm also still getting the error message for notifications. I hope we can get it fixed soon. Thanks!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.