Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gig Goer
MuziekNu

Spotify on iMAc says its in offline mode, error code 404 on iPad. I cant make it online

Big problem today, iMac: spotify offline, errorcode 112, on the iPad: error code 404. Reinstall didn't work. I've no internet connection problems. So what's going on?

Kind regards,

Karel

Music Fan
guldhammer1

Re: Spotify on iMAc says its in offline mode, error code 404 on iPad. I cant make it online

Same problem here in Denmark :-(

Gig Goer
ltitlecub79

Re: Spotify on iMAc says its in offline mode, error code 404 on iPad. I cant make it online

same here in england
Music Fan
Whadup

same here,

is that what I get for upgrading to a paid account? what a waste of money...

Peter
Kudos: 11,250
Solutions: 3,141

Hey guys :)

Spotify had a few issues earlier which have no been resolved. 

It appears its just taking a while for the systems to catch up to demand again. Don't worry, it will all be working again soon :) 

If you can't connect try logging out and back in again.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Music Fan
thisperson

can you sync music on to REGULAR IPOD. not a touch or a iphone or a droid just A PLAIN OLD IPOD

i dont really know what im doing.

i want to put music on my ipod, i have premium..is there anyway to convert the music onto itunes so i can put it onto my regular ipod. 

Peter
Kudos: 11,250
Solutions: 3,141

Re: can you sync music on to REGULAR IPOD. not a touch or a iphone or a droid just A PLAIN OLD IPOD

thisperson wrote:

i dont really know what im doing.

i want to put music on my ipod, i have premium..is there anyway to convert the music onto itunes so i can put it onto my regular ipod. 

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

It is not possible to sync tracks/playlists from the Spotify online catalogue to regular iPods. You can only use Spotify to sync tracks that you own and have stored on your computer to your iPod, similar to how iTunes does it. 

More information can be found on the iPod Integration FAQs.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.