Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
elhama90

Spotify "show what I'm listening to on Facebook"

Hi,

My Facebook does not seem to be registering what I am listening to.

I am from Sweden, however  I spend some months at a time studying in another country.

I've read other threads, everyone says to check the checkbox "Show what I'm listening to on Facebook", however,

I checked preferences and the checkbox doesn't even exist!

I have Premium.

What do I do?

Music Lover
mnesomii

Re: Spotify "show what I'm listening to on Facebook"

I have the same problem, although it was triggered manually by myself. I wanted to hide a certain artist that I listen to from my playlist (as my boyfriend's mates all keep teasing me about the music I listen to!), but now that she is no longer in my top artists, I can't get that screen back. It's the little application rectangle that appears on your Facebook timeline. :) I love that thing, I feel like it always perfectly describes who I am hahahaha. But I can't find a button to reactivate it either! Does it exist yet? :)

Also thank you so much for everything you do for us already Spotify! I finally made the upgrade to Unlimited and I'm not looking back, love it!! I got to talk to Tinie Tempah as well! <3 

Music Lover
mnesomii

Re: Spotify "show what I'm listening to on Facebook"

WHY IS MY PICTURE A ZOMBIE!? o_O

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.