Gig Goer
DragonMetal

Re: Spotify resumes playing on its own

I had this exact same problem ever since I first downloaded Spotify. I assumed the program was just trying to "remind" me that I had music to listen to. I would press 'pause' (I think a 'stop' should be added) and go watch TV or do something else then a little while later the music starts up again. It got to the point where I muting the volume or closing the program altogether because I knew it was going to start playing on its own sooner or later.

I haven't had this problem lately but then again, I've gotten into the habit of closing Spotify when I'm not using it because it's started to crash on me so often.

Music Lover
Clem

Hey,

Ive had this problem with all my installs of spotify and logitech setpoint drivers

This fixes it for me:
http://www.akselvoll.net/2009/03/make-spotify-work-with-logitech.html

Hope that helps

Clem 

Concert VIP
ulyana

Thank you so much!:catvery-happy:

http://www.akselvoll.net/2009/03/make-spotify-work-with-logitech.html This fixed it for me.

Music Fan
atterklev

Same thing everyday, pausing on the keyboard with SPACE causes Spotify to resume later.

If I pause by clicking with the mouse button on pause button, it stays paused.

And then again these 802 errors.... what´s going on, for the premium account I have been paying for a long time it sure does not feel premium any longer.

;(

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.