Help - Desktop (Linux, Mac and Windows)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert Regular
martijnonline81

Spotify social not updating

hey!

Well, this question is asked before, but since the answers are long ago and I downloaded the latest Spotify version, redownloaded, installed, reinstalled, deleted every file associated with spotify and redownloaded again, connected facebook, disconnected, disconnected in facebook apps, reconnected, ticked activity show spotify social / facebook.

But, not one can see what I'm listening too and my spotify social doesnt update either. (at least not anymore, since I disconnected and reconnected facebook a couple of times) Think I messed up my account.

Or???? 

Got a premium account, windows 7 64bits, and running the spotify android app on tablet and smartphone (htc sensation)

thanks!! for the help in advance. And love spotify!

Concert Regular
martijnonline81

Re: Spotify social not updating

[ Edited ]

Well, for all who have the samen problem, I found the solution. 

Facebook

Privacy

Adds and apps

Person apps (second option, don't know how its called in English version)

You have to TICK the Status Updates and App activity

I once unticked this, so standard this is on.

thanks

Announcements
Rock Star Program
Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.