Help - Desktop (Linux, Mac and Windows)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert Regular
vsmith1
Accepted Solution

Stuck in Offline Mode ?

Upon launching Spotify this morning, it went straight to Offline and I cannot even play my marked for offline tracks?

Re-launching the app has the same effect, just tried the same on my Android and that will not go into online but will play the marked as offline tracks.

Is this the same problem that occurred a week or so ago?

Music Lover
jpknz

Re: Stuck in Offline Mode ?

I'm having the same issue.  I've restarted Spotify several times and rebooted my laptop but no change.

I even went as far as changing my password online as suggested in one of the previous forums.  I can log in to the Spotify app using my old password but in offline mode.  Using my new password it won't log in at all.

Richard

Looks like there's some server issues right now, it should be fixed very soon though. Check the status Twitter in my signature for updates.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Music Lover
jpknz

Just tried again and all working now.
Richard

Word is the servers are back up again, so everything should be good. Thanks for bearing with us.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Music Fan
seanbatesradio

I've still got problems with mine being stuck in offline mode. I have upgraded/installed the newest version of it logged out and bck in rebooted my mac etc. short of uninstalling it and re-installing it, which I'd prefer not to have to do, I can't listen to anything other then my own libary - which I have iTunes for. Any advice?

Concert Regular
mrgrimm

Same here, stuck in offline mode on my Mac.  I restarted the app, my computer and did a fresh reinstall to no avail.

Music Fan
LaughingMan

Also stuck in offline mode on my Mac.

Spotify version is 0.8.3.222

Music Lover
bkcberry

I only use the desktop client every two weeks or so because i mostly use my iphone. i have to reinstall spotify every freaking time i want to use it on my mac.

Concert VIP
saleens

I've been stuck in offline mode for days now. Unbelievable ineptitude. Customer service is lame. I'm paying for no music?

Announcements
Rock Star Program
Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.