Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
mariasando28

Re: There is a problem with your sound card. Spotify can't play music.

yeah :-) that worked for me..thanks :-)

Music Fan
aachambe

I have tried everything here and still have the same exact problem.  Even after reinstalling.  Please help! 

Music Fan
Shouldvbeentank

My sound only works when running Spotify with administrator privs. Using Asus XOnar Phoebus.
Music Fan
bradman

Did what you said and it works perfectly now. Thank you! :D

Concert VIP
Spit

Thanks Th

his Really Helped Me Out! I Thought I Would Never Be Able To Listen To Music Again!

Concert VIP
Spit

Thanks This Really Helped.

Music Fan
peggyferrera

Re: There is a problem with your sound card. spotifuggle can't play music.

Hello, I'm new to all this~~~and just don't understand  where I find everything you said to do. Is it on Spotily?? Or MY computer??? I really need help. I love this website and hate not having it. It took 3 hours just to locate this page. I have 6 windows open, going back and forth!!! If you can spare a couple mins. of you're time, pls send a little more help. It's my sound card, whatever that is. Thank-you so very much! Sincerely,Peggy Ferrera

Music Fan
kingdom216

I am having issues with my sound card, only my situation is slightly different, Spotify will play a couple of songs after a PC restart and then all of a sudden it has a problem with the soundcard. I am getting frustrated, Spotify has my orginal music on it and Pandora doesn't, so I choose to use Spotify because I am vain this way. All I want to do is listen to my music while I work, please don't make me go back to Pandora, it doesn't have my original music on it......

Music Fan
lcbc302

Somehow my audio files got corrupted when playing spotify on an external audio device.  I noticed the problem when i switched back to the laptop audio devices.   Apparently, Spotify/laptop does not handle transitioning from one device to another all that well.  Closing spotify (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) fixed the problem.

Music Fan
JermarielJ

Hi. Sorry to bother you but there's a problem with sotify and is satds that there is something wrong with my sound card and spotify can't play music and  I unstallled it and reinstalled it 2 times already and it still doesn't work and I really want to know how to fix that problem.

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.