Concert VIP
KD35

Transfer Spotify songs to iTunes or computer?

[ Edited ]

I just bought Spotify Preminum today and I downloaded about 30 songs and I was wondering if I could import them to my computer so I can have them forever.

Peter
Kudos: 11,213
Solutions: 3,130

Re: Transfer Spotify songs to iTunes or computer?

Hey :) 

Unless you purchased each of those 30 tracks individually from the Spotify downloads store then what you are suggesting is impossible. 

Spotify premium gives you access to downloading tracks and playlists inside the Spotify client for offline listening, however, this feature does not allow you to download tracks as mp3's for use outside of Spotify. If you want to listen to those tracks outside of the Spotify ecosystem, then you need to purchase them seperately. Downloads as mp3's are not included in the spotify premium price. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Music Fan
alyssapauline

Re: Transfer Spotify songs to iTunes or computer?

That sucks that you can't transfer songs from Spotify to iTunes. It'd make things so much easier if you could that. 

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.