Concert Regular
Kane
Accepted Solution

Wie mit Spotify Musik runterladen? (windows7)

Hey Leute habe mir auch Premium geholt, mit meinem Handy kann ich die Musik runterladen, aber mit meiner Windows version finde ich den Download button nicht, kann mir jemand helfen?

Concert Regular
Kane

Re: Wie mit Spotify Musik runterladen? (windows7)

Hey Guys how can i download the musik with spotify? with my windows version, i have premium already.

neo-x
Kudos: 1,986
Solutions: 70

What do you mean by Downloading Music? Could you be a bit more specific?

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Concert Regular
Kane

i can download the music with my mobile phone in spotify and i can hear the music in offline mode without to stream it again,

but in windows version i cant find the download button, to download this track and hear the music in offline mode, without stream this track again.

neo-x

Right click on the desired playlist you want to set Offline and select Make Available Offline

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Concert Regular
Kane

yes i see it now, thanks a lot.

neo-x

No problem :)

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.