Help - Desktop (Linux, Mac and Windows)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert VIP
gms49

Re: Yet Another "Spotify Not Playing Music" Problem

Okay, I'm working again...KINDA.  I de-installed Flash.  uninstalled all spotify from the system.  Reinstalled it clean.  Now it works....BUT.....

it does stay in the 0:00 when I skip to the next song.  Premium, here, too.

Greg

Music Fan
wilhelm2608

Dude, I have a similar if not the same problem. My problem is that the local files won't always play. For example, I can listen to Faith No More's "Album of the Year" but not Faith No More's "Angel Dust." Although I haven't checked thoroughly, so far it appears the songs I can play are mp3 format, and the ones I can't are m4p. But according to Spotify, m4p format is supported. I'm not sure if it's coincidence or not.

Music Fan
Rehmini

well read most of you entries. Also premium here. I just logged out and in again, then it worked for me.

Thanks!

Roadie
Marco0551
Concert VIP
jinnah_mushier

same problem here... the last few days Spotify won't play any music at all. sometimes i can play one song, but then it won't start another. i hope this gets fixed soon, because i don't feel very tempted to continue paying for a disfunct software...

Garage Band
dvdv

Ditto on the local files problem

Spotify won't play through an album that's in my local files.  Seems like I have more and more problems playing local mp3s with every new update.  I really hope Spotify addresses this or Im going to cancel my subscription.  

Roadie
jesselovesmusic

i have also started to have this problem but it seems to be getting worse as the week goes on. It first started stopping randomly after a couple songs but now it seems its eveyr other song it just stays at 0:00 and i have to go go to a diffrent song then go back or move the song more foward manually but this problem has began to become annoying solutions? 

Garage Band
dvdv

Whoever moderates this board should  remove the "resolved" status from this thread.

Concert VIP
JohnnyCNote

This is all too much trouble to be bothered with! For what we pay, we have the right to expect things to work the way they should. The more I use this, the more I'm convinced it's just not a very professional operation . . .

Music Fan
kyliedanielle

[ Edited ]

It's saying there is a problem with my soundcard. But I can play music on Pandora, so that's obviously not it. Spotify was working just yesterday. ): Can you help? I realllllly like Spotify and I want to listen to music. 

Announcements

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.