Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
nollie024

can't add songs to playlist?

My friend told me to subscribe to her playlist so I can add songs to it a few months ago. So I did and it worked I added songs to the playlist, but now that I try and add more songs it won't let me. I can't add any songs to it and I'm still subscribed to it and it worked earlier. Please help! Thanks

Music Lover
nollie024

Re: can't add songs to playlist?

anyone know how to fix this?

Music Fan
J_millz

I don't know how to fix it, but I wanted to say I have been experiencing the same problem since I "UPGRADED" to the new version. It appears to happen when I'm on an artist's page, but if I search for a song I can add it from the search page. Although that's a fix, it's BS and spotify needs to get it's crap together. Adding songs to playlists is one of the main reasons people use spotify over other streaming sites. 

World Tour
Marco

Hey!

That is a bug and Spotify is aware of it. You can check it here. Kinda annoying, hope they fix it soon!

Anyways, you dont have to search for the song, just right click it and click on "Add to".

Concert Regular
RockChick535

Thanks!  I was totally going crazy over this and had no clue.

Music Fan
S3RPENTSwAg

Cheese

Gig Goer
luckynewman13

Even when I do the right click adding option, the songs just disappear if I ever close the app.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Peter
Kudos: 11,630
Solutions: 3,216

Are you adding to a playlist or Your Music?

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.