Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
lauratrejo22

cant find playlists

I have  problems seeing my playlists that i made yesterday night on my laptop. I had a spotify with facebook login, on which i created my playlists. I had a spotify app on my phone that lasted 48 hours, which i created with a different email  and then i logged in to facebook with this one, and then it took off my playlists off my faceboook account. Then I unistalled the app and installed it again and tried to log in with my  facebook account. I think I have three accounts now but I only want the original one with my playlists. help

Music Fan
Nevetstreblig

Re: cant find playlists

This appears to be a widespread problem :/ I have the same thing...can a mod sort both our cases out? (I *think* i broke the connection between FB and spotify..thus killing the account, and everything went missing! )

Peter
Kudos: 11,822
Solutions: 3,260
I'm a Community Rock Star

Re: cant find playlists

Hey! Welcome to the community :)

I would suggest you drop the Spotify team an email directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into your accounts and make sure your playlists are all there for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.