Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert VIP
gypsywnd

error 114

i keep getting error 114. this has been going on for over a week. i have someone special i listen with while we chat on facebook, since we don't live near each other. one of the things we do is talk about music and i'm having withdrawal. i have tried some of the suggestions listed on this page, including uninstalling, reinstalling, all the firewall stuff. nothing is working! help, please! i'm missing the music.

Festival Fanatic
Krappadizzle

Re: error 114

Welcome to the Club of Dissapointed Customers. 

Concert VIP
gypsywnd

gee thanks. i've noticed the pages of complaints. don't they care about there sight? it would be nice if they answered. i guess when they lose their money, they may pay attention.

Concert VIP
gypsywnd

that would be their, not there...

Festival Fanatic
Krappadizzle

Completely agree. While we might be whining a bit, but I've been paying for Spotify for a long time and expect a service to work when I want it, barring any exceptional circumstances(storms, etc) it should be working when I want it to. Not when it feels like it.

Concert VIP
gypsywnd

totally agree...this is killing me. lol...hopefully they will fix it soon. hheeelllllooooooooooo spotify, can you hear us????

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.