Do you mean 
Music Fan
sarah1

how to connect to bose airlink

Help! how do I connect spotify to bose soundlink speaker x

Music Fan
bukeye95

Re: how to connect to bose airlink

You need to tell your pc to play through Bluetooth instead of your PC speakers..  

I have Windows 7:

1) Programs (Windows button in bottom left)=> Control Panel=>sound

2) Under "select a playback device below to modify its settings", select your bluetooth thingy

3) Click "Set Default"

4) Rock On!  

Music Lover
vicpete130

spoyify will not accept my password,let me change it or sign in using facebook

Music Lover
lennonmango

Thanks for providing an answer. The trouble is that my soundlink air is linked to my router, not bluetooth.

iTunes on my laptop automatically gives me the option of listening to music on my laptop or my Bose speaker. There is an icon next to the volume button.

I was hoping that spotify would enable me to do the same.

Perhaps I have missed something here.

Music Fan
lorenzov

HELP, you might know.

I do have the same problem. How do I use AirPlay Bose system with Spotify (hosted desktop PC). Please. 

Joe

I'm afraid there isn't a way to stream from the desktop client as far as I know and I found this idea where the official response seems to be "not now, not ever".

Joe
I don't work for Spotify, I'm just here for the beer music

Check out my collaborative audiobook playlist

Music Lover
lennonmango

Bose has confirmed that currently there is no way for a user to wirelessly link a Microsoft OS desktop or laptop's spotify program to a Bose soundlink air. Only Apple products, with airplay, enable users to do this. 

There is vague talk of such a link and I assume the reason why it has not occurred is because Spotify competes with services offered by Microsoft. Dont hold your breath.

Music Fan
Stevo59

Hi 

I have just bought the Bose Soundlink Air and I asked before i bought it if would play Spotify.  The sales person said yes and actually checked with a technican. It arrived and it set it up and it didn't work.  So this morning I rang them, very polite, and they put through to a technican. And yes, it's now working and to be really honest, its brill! OK it was not that straightforward but it took 15 minutes (and I'm not a techy) and now my i-mac, both i-phones and the i-pad can connect and play Spotify so I very pleased.  And the guys at Bose were excellent.

Happy listening

Music Fan
ajl-hk

HI

Any chance you can let me know the procedure?

Thanks

Music Fan
tricarico92

Announcements
Rock Star Program
Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Beta test Spotify for iOS
Hi there.
Would you like a chance to beta test upcoming versions of Spotify for iOS? If the answer is a resounding "yes!" then please click here to read more.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.