Help - Desktop (Linux, Mac and Windows)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gig Goer
bassett

how to find and play other playlists

I'm a newbie here.  Yesterday a friend was listening to Spotify so I followed the links.  It led me to a webpage where you could choose to listen to others lists.  However when I tried to listen it said something like can't recognise this page, and you may need to download something else to get spotify to work.

Today I thought I'd have another go at getting it to work so downloaded spotify and linked it to my facebook.   However now I can't find the pages I found yesterday for love nor money.  I want to be able to listen to other tracks and lists besides those I own.  Can I do this if I am a non premium user?   If so HOW please anyone?

Community Legend
krikelin

Re: how to find and play other playlists

What page did you come to?

สวัสดีครับ Music is for the spirit as what food is for the body. Dr. Sounds. Between March 27th - April 5th I will be on vacation and have limited or no access to the internet.
Gig Goer
bassett

I am not sure what it was now.  It was red and white pages and said Spotify, and had links to peoples playlists, but all the logos and links on Spotify that I've looked at today are white with green buttons and black headings.

Spotify Legend
Jude

That sounds like ShareMyPlaylists.com.

Spotify Legend
Jude

In fact, there is now a ShareMyPlaylists app inside Spotify too. Add it to your Apps menu.

(Read about apps in Spotify)

Gig Goer
bassett

Thanks.  Where can you find this app to download it if you haven't got it already.

Songwriter
TheStreamLab

[ Edited ]

hiya,

go to Playlist Professional,

have a look around.  press play to listen to a playlist.  then press the "+ subscribe" button to save that playlist in your collection. :)

also, if you click "follow me on spotify" you will be able to see all the great playlists i have subscribed to.

-------------------------------------
The Stream Lab is a guide for streaming music festivals, concerts, clubs, and DJs. Watch as it happens live from around the globe, FREE! We also have a kick-ass Spotify profile!
Spotify Legend
Jude

Where can you find this app to download it if you haven't got it already.

You can find the ShareMyPlaylists app in the App Finder in the desktop application (I also gave a link to it in my earlier message). Read the page about apps in the desktop too. You will understand what's happening.

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.