Help - Desktop (Linux, Mac and Windows)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Bedroom Songwriter
bsabiston

how to star album in new version?

Did Spotify just change their interface?  On Mac, now it is a white screen and it looks more like iTunes.

I want to know how to star a whole album now?  They keep making it harder to do that.  

Do you really have to star every track manually, and in reverse order?  That is the only way I see, which is idiotic.

Thanks

Bob

Peter
Kudos: 11,974
Solutions: 3,279
I'm a Community Rock Star

Re: how to star album in new version?

bsabiston wrote:

Did Spotify just change their interface?  On Mac, now it is a white screen and it looks more like iTunes.

I want to know how to star a whole album now?  They keep making it harder to do that.  

Do you really have to star every track manually, and in reverse order?  That is the only way I see, which is idiotic.

Thanks

Bob

Hey :) 

You are correct, this has been outlined as an issue over on the main feedback thread here (link to the summary post).

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.