Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
Prio

last.fm unable to contact server error 308

I've reinstalled the software, changed my last.fm password and all that did was erase the queue, and I'm not having the issue on my phone, just the desktop.

So how do I fix this?

Music Fan
oversteepedtea

Re: last.fm unable to contact server error 308

I'm having the same problem, sometimes it will say error 308, and others it will say 301. I've changed my last.fm password and re-entered it, also uninstalled the last.fm app and re-installed that.

Scrobbling is working on my phone as well, so it seems to be a problem with the new desktop version of Spotify.

Sam

Hi guys,

Seems Last.fm have confirmed there are a few scrobbling problems... http://status.last.fm/

Fingers crossed, it'll be sorted soon.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Lover
killer_eevan

I've tried to make scrobs from itunes and spotify scrobbler ..and it didnt work.. seems like the issue is from last fm and not from spotify .. i hope this gets fixed ASAP .. really love to make scrobs :,,(

Music Fan
kickaturtle

[ Edited ]

I'm getting error: 308 and a queue is set up (At the moment it's at 40~ tracks).

I haven't changed anything on spotify itself nor lastfm...

Really bothers me since I pay for spotify and it's not working with one of my favorite add-ons/gadgets. 

Hope it's resolved soon!!

edit:

It started working for a few hours, but back to not scroblling and queue...really not sure what's up. Hoping it's being worked on.

Music Lover
v1c3r0y

Spotify wasn't scrobbling for a few days after the most recent update and was giving me a 308 error.. A about an hour ago it started scrobbling again. Hopefully this issue is fixed for everyone.

I'm using a PC with Win7 and Spotify version 0.8.5.1333.g822e0de8.

Music Lover
zoraxx

8/07/13 it started today, i reinstalled spotify and it still gives me Error 308. please help.

Music Fan
mlujan

same problem here.

Joe
I'm a Community Rock Star

[ Edited ]

There seem to be problems scrobbling to last.fm presently. It's being looked into. If you use the desktop client, your plays are cached and will upload when the connection can be established.

Joe
I don't work for Spotify, I'm just here for the beer music

Check out my collaborative audiobook playlist

Joe
I'm a Community Rock Star

It just started working for me.

Joe
I don't work for Spotify, I'm just here for the beer music

Check out my collaborative audiobook playlist

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.