Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

list by topic is greyed out on this forum

Solved!

list by topic is greyed out on this forum

What it says:

If I log out each topic is listed as it should be, but if I log in I get every individual post listed without the option of changing to anything more digestible.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

What you are seeing when you are logged in (a tree view of all of the posts grouped by topic) is actually the "List by Topics" view.

If you click on "Linear Format" (which is the default) in the options it should display the way you want it.

Changes to the forum view mode appear to be saved when you are logged in, but when you are logged out it displays it in the default view mode which is why you were seing a difference when logged out.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I just tested it and don't seem to be having any trouble with the list by topic option. Does it behave the same way in another browser?

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes, tried other browser, reset existing browser, deleted cookies - nothing changed.

All I want to do is say that I'm not even being allowed to save new tracks after deleting existing saved tracks any more, and register my continuing hatred of everything about the horrible update four months after it came into effect, but I can't even do that any more as finding the relevant thread(s) in which to do that is virtually impossible when I can't even search the threads properly!

Marked as solution

What you are seeing when you are logged in (a tree view of all of the posts grouped by topic) is actually the "List by Topics" view.

If you click on "Linear Format" (which is the default) in the options it should display the way you want it.

Changes to the forum view mode appear to be saved when you are logged in, but when you are logged out it displays it in the default view mode which is why you were seing a difference when logged out.

Suggested posts