We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Music Fan
annacarton

spotify:logindelay:5000

Hey

When I try to connect to Spotify through Facebookm it comes up with the error message above. 

Anyone know how to fix this?

Community Manager
Meredith

Re: spotify:logindelay:5000

Hi annacarton - Sounds quite strange. What happens when you log in with your 'annacarton' username and Spotify password?

--------

Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Music Lover
knbroadway

[ Edited ]

hi i have the exact same thing wen i try to log in on f book  have you ever solved yhis prob if so could you please tell me how thanks for youtime (Snip - Mod edit- email).

Community Manager
Meredith

Hi knbroadway - Have you tried playing a track within the Facebook website? There's a 'Music' tab on the lefthand side of the FB site--just select any track. 

The app should launch with your account automatically logged in. 

--------

Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Announcements
Win free Premium
This contest is now closed. The winners will be posted here very soon.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.