Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
rose_fancyface
Accepted Solution

transferring files to windows media player

Can someone please tell me how to transfer my music  to WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER. I have done everything I know to do. I have followed all the tutorials and used the help center, to no avail. Simple easy instructions would be greatly appreciated. ***I am NOT a pc person***

Award Winning Artist
hpguru
I'm a Community Rock Star

Re: transferring files to windows media player

What files you try to transder? Spotify streamed files are only playable in Spotify.

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
-_
Music Fan
-_

tht sucks

Peter
Kudos: 11,855
Solutions: 3,262

Spotify is a streaming service. 

To add music to windows media player you need to purchase the songs so that you can download them and add them to your local library. 

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Music Fan
Stayqtbefly

That makes so much sense!! I'm thinking this is legal music, why can't I load and burn it? But with it being so cheap, it's a streaming service, not a download. That response was so simple and common sense and so helpful, Thanks....I was starting to feel stupid!!!

Peter
Kudos: 11,855
Solutions: 3,262

Stayqtbefly wrote:

That makes so much sense!! I'm thinking this is legal music, why can't I load and burn it? But with it being so cheap, it's a streaming service, not a download. That response was so simple and common sense and so helpful, Thanks....I was starting to feel stupid!!!

No worries, we have all been there don't worry! 

Enjoy your music :) 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Music Lover
markpequignot

im having the same problem

Music Fan
Lonewolf71

I just downloaded the full version of Spotfy and want to transfer the songs to my Media Player, but it wont let me, does anybody know how i can do that? Please tell me how to transfer it to my library, or right to my list

luciantenebrae
Topics: 24
Kudos: 211
Solutions: 22
I'm a Community Rising Star

[ Edited ]

Hello and welcome:

Sorry but Spotify service content can only be played in the Spotify device apps and/or API's developed and approved Apps such as Spotiamp which is a Winamp style Spotify player that can play Spotify service content.  If you have a permium account you can check out Spotiamp as a different type of player design and it is skinnable. Check it out here http://spotiamp.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8.1 64 Bit, x64-based processor - Intel Pentium J2900@2.41 GHz Quad Core
8.00 Gig Ram DDR3
Firefox 31.0
Spotify Desktop App 0.9.12.10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please give Kudos if information I have provided helps!
Please select Accept As Solution if information I have provided helps!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Spotify Profile | Last.fm Profile
Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.