Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] Bugs when using 9320 - Update for this device?

[BB] Bugs when using 9320 - Update for this device?

I downloaded the spotify app on my BB 9320, and it generally works well, however

- The pause button does not work. If I use it, when I click "play" again it just skips to the next track, which is tremendously irritating.

- There is no available function to fast forward / rewind within a song itself.

Will there be an update at any point for this device?

It seems rather unbalanced to pay for Premium and not actually receive a fully compatible service.

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

There have been no updates to the BlackBerry client for a very long time, so I would guess it is very unlikely. 

It generally works well on my Bold 9900, but as you say there is no fast forward function. The play button does work on my device though, are you playing from an offline playlist or streaming?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Mm, I had a feeling that was the case... still pretty sucky all the same.

With regards to the play button - I do both. The three buttons on the right side of my 9320 - the top can increase volume, the lower decrease, and the middle, if I press it once, it will stop the music, and if I click it again, it goes to the next track... whereas on the BB music player, one click: pause, second click: play. There just isn't an option on the Spotify app to alter how it reacts to this button being pressed, unfortunately.

But to clarify, even if I use the touchpad to click the pause button, it does exactly the same - stops, and when clicked again, goes on to the next track.

Suggested posts