Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Denon AVR-X3000 Device - Stream Spotify App

Solved!

Denon AVR-X3000 Device - Stream Spotify App

I'm trying to play music through the Spotify app on my phone to my Denon AVR-X3000. My mobile phone and Denon are on the same network and subnet. Spotify doesnt show the Denon when I try to output to it. I know the Denon remote control app has Spotify built into it but the functionality is very limited. The Denon Spotify doesnt have many options at all. What I really want is the ability to use the Spotify app to stream to my Denon. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Having a look online, it doesn't appear the Denon AVR-X3000 is Spotify Connect enabled like the Heos speakers so you can't control it from the Spotify application I'm afraid.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hello and welcome 🙂

have you already searched for some spotify connect updates for your denon device? maybe this will help. if not please answer so i will continue my research 😉

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Would the update be another app on my phone or something for the Denon? My Denon is already on the latest firmware update.

Marked as solution

Having a look online, it doesn't appear the Denon AVR-X3000 is Spotify Connect enabled like the Heos speakers so you can't control it from the Spotify application I'm afraid.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thats too bad I hope maybe in the future they add support for my AMP 😞

Works on my iPhone and iPad .. not on my Desktop yet though

Are you still having the same problem with your DENON AVR not showing up as an available device for Spotify Connect?

I haven't tried it in awhile, I will see if it's working now that Denon updated itself the other day

You know a way to solve this ???

Suggested posts