Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to get Spotify on my home entertainment system

How to get Spotify on my home entertainment system

Hi,

I have a:

Samsung Smart TV Series 7 Model Number: UA46C7000WFXXY

Samsung Home Theatre Blue ray system Model Number: HT-C6950W

I cannot find the spotify app on either of the devices when I search the very limited app range. I would sign up for a premium account straight away if I could get it working on one of these devices. If someone could help, or tell me where I can get the app for either device if would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a heap

Tony

6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Supported Samsung TV models are outlined in this topic (and are only supported in Europe). 

Make sure your firmware is up to date if you have a supported model but the app is not showing. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hrm, it says that spotify is available on home entertainment systems, is there any other way to get it to play on it?

Hi,

Did you' ever get an answer to your question?  I have a Grace Digital System and can't find any info for connecting Spotify to the system... 😞

Thanks,

Natalie

Grace doesn't ring a bell as being one of the spotify hardware partners. There's a list here.

Sorry you are correct... I have a grae digital internt radio that has other apps ie rhapody, andora, and i heart.  want o know whow to get the spotify app on radio.   Thanks... 🙂

Contact the hardware manufacturers and ask them if they have any plans for including spotify or spotify connect as it is down to them.

Suggested posts