Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Applications installed error

No Applications installed error

so i opened spotify this morning and wanted to listen to some music while having a bad day being sick. i started one of my playlists and listened, after a while i wanted to listen to Stan - Eminem a song wich i didnt have on my playlists. i Tried to search for the song in the searth field but all i was met with was "The Search application is not installed" so i tried to work around it by going to one of my playlists and clicking Eminems name but i was met with a simmilar message ecept instead of "Search" it stood "Artist" i fixed this when i reinstalled spotify but i think Spotify should look into this. and im posting this here since i cannot post things in the bug thread.

im running Windows 7

3 Replies

This sometimes happens when your client hasn't been updated in a while, do you use Spotify regularly?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes i started using spotify regularly about two months ago and havent gotten an update note.

So i tried to start spotify today and it whouldnt let me past the login "screen"

i started spotify and for somereason it didnt auto log me in as usual, might be cause i forgot to check the "keep me logged in" and i tried to login, i heard the usual login sound but it was cut short and spotify wouldnt open, i tried again and again. its like it crashes after i login.

i also fixed this problem with reinstalling since i have no patiets at the moment and want to listen to music now.

i dont know if i should post it here or in another post.

Suggested posts