Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Update the windows phone 8.1 app!!!

Update the windows phone 8.1 app!!!

Will the app ever get updated?
It sucks big time, lots of bug no feature like the iOS, ( which just have been update and work like it never has before, super smooth and very functional)

The app on WP 8.1 looks and works like an app from 2001.

Im very disappointed, that i have to pay 17 $ each month for such a crap app ;((

UPDATE it so it works like the iOS and Android!

9 Replies

Yes please.

Most annoying is that the app does not resume when tapping the icon on the startscreen. It boots up to the "popular playlist" page. Need to open it with recent apps to go back to where I was. 

2nd thing is that I can't browe the favourited song and albums that I tagged on the windows desktop app.

There are a lot more that can be improved but there are the two most important for me at least.

Please, fix all these bugs on the Windows Phone App!

The worse one is that you always have to tap twice to get something working. The first time brings you the main menu back (wft).

Can we submit bugs to some bugtracking tool?

Please, another option is to open-source the client (since you don't care), give us access to a good API and let the community run this thing.

Is it possible that they can "open" it so private persons can improve and develop the app?

Yes please. I got a Lumia 1520 and it is awesome, but i need a usable Spotify App. Thanks!

I am waiting for an update too.

I see that other applications begin to receive updates more frequently, but what the problem with Spotify app? I really do not pleased to see such a big gap between iOS or Android app and WP app. Please, do not leave WP users aside.

Good news, Spotify 5.0 should be something you should be looking at. The ship looks very much like Spotify for Android, even though it's not all there, you should at least check it out. Download link is down below.

Check out "Spotify" for Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=10f2995d-1f82-4203-b7fa-46ddbd07a6e6

Please update it so we can upload songs from others devices to our phones, thats what made me choose spotify and upgrade to premium but i can't do it on my Windows phone ._.

When will we have the option to clear the cache in the WP, as we have in Android and IOS, because the developers put aside this platform? My money as Premium is not sufficient?

I Need the Crossfade option please! bring this for windows phone app!

update it so it works like the iOS and Android bro's!

Suggested posts