We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Concert VIP
errkal

[WP 7.5] Windows Phone 7 Offline Issues

[ Edited ]

So for the last few weeks I have been using this but its so unreliable !

it downloads everything works fine going where ever I am going then randomly when I try to play it again on the way home something like that nothing will play it says nothing is available offline, but as soon as I connect to a Wifi network open the app disconnect from the network re-open the app everything is available again.

Any ideas why the playlist stops working and then suddenly is fine again ?? Its basically a game killer for me as without this being reliable I can use it to have offline music on my phone

Concert Regular
fredpet

Re: Windows Phone 7 Offline Issues

Indeed, I have exactly the same problem...very annoying.

Add to this the various bluetooth troubles and the fact that it will not sync local content and there's only one conclusion:

The Spotify app for Win Phone could REALLY use an update.

Festival VIP
mitchman

The offline mode is very poor, yes Forgets offline mode on playlists quite often, refuses to play any playlist at all sometimes, even on wifi and not in a forced offline mode, and once if forgets an offline playlist it refuses to sync it offline again, forcing a reinstall. This is so poor that I seriously consider switching to WiMP that has a client that is usable. Shame after being a spotify premium user since the beginning.

Garage Band
Dragongard

I have the same problem :( Please fix it. Its the only thing that prevents me to becoma a premium user after the trial!

Concert VIP
SiMONDRENGEN

They don't give a rat's @ss. Many has complaint about all this, including me, but you will never get a respond. As long you pay, they don't see the problem.

The windows phone app IS useless! Not worth 9.99 bucks...
Garage Band
Dragongard

thank you for the info. I will not extend my trial if they don't fix it in that time.

Garage Band
Dragongard

[ Edited ]

I opened a support ticket and wrote it as the reason for cancelling the account. Hope it help :(

I will post the answer here.

Garage Band
Dragongard

It seems the support ignores this problem or//and me. No answer.

It seems i will not extend my account after the trial.

Concert Regular
fredpet

Unbelievable...

I would do the same, but the really sad part is that the only other option that is available to me (Deezer) is even worse than Spotify...their Windows Phone app is just laughably bad...

Garage Band
Dragongard

[ Edited ]

Same here :(

But i do not support this behavior. I will buy my music on zune

Announcements
Win free Premium
This contest is now closed. The winners will be posted here very soon.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.