Help - Other (Partner Devices, Windows Phone, Music, etc.)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Concert VIP
SiMONDRENGEN

Re: Windows Phone spotify problems

[ Edited ]

on topic:

I cannot sync either... to begin with it was not a problem, but it dosn´t work right now, or for the last week...! 

off topic:

It also happens to stop the musiok by itself, without any reason. Also it often happens to go offline.. If you lock the screen then unlock it, you will find out that sometimes nothing works, an a restart i needed - sometimes the app restarts by itself for no reason.

Simon

- Nokia Lumia 800

Concert Regular
Aspiranten

Please fix these issues. Im tired of having my songs suddenly not available, and having to sit there in the car, on my skis or in my sofa for that matter, and fickle with stuff to get Spotify working again.

Music Fan
Lacasa

I've been using Spotify since I have my Lumia (2 months ago) and I was realy angry with Nokia. The battery was horrible, I couldn't go party with my lumia and came back home with enought battery. But,
last day I discovered that the phone it's ok, the battery last a lot more than other phones I had if I DON'T USE SPOTIFY! So, every time  use Spotify, I then have to reboot the phone so it doesn't eat the battery.

Battery life with spotify: 6 or 7 hours.
Battery life without it: 14 ir 15 hours!

I'm paying for a premium account 10€/month. If you don't fix this I'll have no choice, I'm going to leave Spotify and look for an alternative.

Music Fan
Jonathon

My Spotify app. won't sync content either. I can get the playlist to download/sync but everytime I re-enter the app. the playlist hasn't synced at all and none of the tracks are availble offline. Please fix ASAP!

Music Fan
Valryon

Well I'm a new Windows Phone user and I just tried the Spotify app with a Premium account.

For me it's working fine, excepts when I connect a sound output (like a minijack) to my Lumia 710 phone : the sound level become really low, and I have to put the phone sound volume to the max to hear someting.

The problem is that it is working fine with the built-in Zune application, the sound level never change...

Does someone has the same trouble with a Lumia ?

Music Lover
cakism

I've got a Lumia 800 with latest updates and I can only agree that the app really needs fixing on

* Fastforward/rewind

* syncing local files (I spent weeks with customer support trying different methods until they finally said "your device isn't officially supported". That felt just great :S .... )

* General stability - spotify closes down randomly pretty often.

* Speed - from pushing the icon until the spotify client is loaded takes up to 10 seconds, even when it's clearly still loaded and playing music. 

Award Winning Artist
hpguru
I'm a Community Rock Star

Please update it!

And how this is unsupported? Spotify works with ALL WP mango smartphones. So Spotify guy just trying say: I, the Spotify employee, can't help you anymore. Spotify WP app need a update, a fix whatever.

Nokia Lumia 800:

- Bugs

- Bugs

- Bugs

- And bugs

OK, this is just a stupid list.

- Bluetooth bug

- Sometimes Spotify shut itself off

- Sometimes Spotify can't play any track, just loading

- More bugs...

So good app, but manu bugs... where is a fix?

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 21M/5M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Garage Band
Dragongard

htd
Music Fan
htd

Same Issue -It is frustrating to pay fo the premium service so I could then enjoy the service in my car via bluetooth, but it is really frustrating to have to turn my phone off and back on to get it to work (especially since with WP7 I almost forgot how to turn the phone off).  Would love to see this bug get fixed soon. 

Concert VIP
dreadnaught

Seeing same issues as many here.

- slow startup, sometimes hangs on the green loading screen

- huge issues with bluetooth, disconnecting from car bluetooth results in spotify not playing anything before reboot, received phone call while driving also results in spotify unable to play before reboot

- sometimes offline files not recognized or unnecessarily resynced

I checked from the marketplace and the last update was 7th of November 2011 so I'd say they stopped development. WP clearly isn't a big enough platform to take seriously. I'm considering to cancel my subscription as 99% of my Spotify usage is while driving. Most of the driving is business related so I need to be able to make and receive calls while driving. Spotify atm is useless for me.

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.