Help - Other (Partner Devices, Windows Phone, Music, etc.)

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
AlberZeal

[WP] Scrobbling on Windows Phone

[ Edited ]

Hi. Is there any way to scrobble songs from Spotify? I hope that someday Spotify brought this option in an update but, till that, i'd like to know if another app could be able to do it.

Thanks (and crossing fingers)

[EDIT - ADDED TAG]

Liam
Topics: 141
Kudos: 1,557
Ideas: 16
Solutions: 448
I'm a Community Rock Star

Re: [WP] Scrobbling on Windows Phone

Hi, there is curerently no way to scrobble the Spotify WP app to Last.FM, and there is no workaround :)

Community Legend
thehidd

Re: Scrobbling on Windows Phone

[ Edited ]

Hi! Welcome to the community! There are currently no aps in the Marketplace that I know of that would allow you to scrobble all the tunes you listen on your phone in the Spotify app. I tried a few and noone of them worked unfortunately. It's funny because Deezer scrobbles them instantly but Spotify doesn't. Technology these days!

You like games? Check this!
Music Lover
AlberZeal

Thanks for the fast answers and the warm welcome!

Sad news. I don't possibly understand how iOS and Android versions have this feature and WP not. Is it really that hard to add? I'm a last.fm addict and this flaw kind of push me back from going Premium : _ (

Peter
Kudos: 12,487
Solutions: 3,431
I'm a Community Rock Star

AlberZeal wrote:

Thanks for the fast answers and the warm welcome!

Sad news. I don't possibly understand how iOS and Android versions have this feature and WP not. Is it really that hard to add? I'm a last.fm addict and this flaw kind of push me back from going Premium : _ (

Be sure to show your support for this as a feature by adding your kudos and comments to this ideas topic.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Festival Fanatic
alissa914

Right, because as we all know here (who has Android) that it took how long for you to put in external SD card support?

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.