Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8]Nokia Lumia 920

[WP8]Nokia Lumia 920

Downloaded Spotify to my WP8 Nokia Lumia 920, signed into my account, connected to WiFi and have 4G coverage, with sync over 3G enabled, but music will not play whatsoever. I tap on a track to play and it simply loads until I close out of Spotify. Issue with all Lumia 920s, WP8, or just something I missed?
7 Replies

Residing the US, also.

This happens to me also. A quick solution would be to download whatever playlist that song is in so you can listen to the song. I think that that there is sometimes a problems streaming the song, so just downloading it might help. Hopefully Spotify will fix this soon! It's a pretty annoying quirk about the app.

been a month. no update... cancelling my subscription.... **bleep**ty app. **bleep**ty spotify feedback... Got bored of having to restart my phone to run the app

I feel the exact same way. I'm going back to Xbox Music. I liked that a lot. Runs flawlessly also.

Found out the issue. You have to apply for a mobile device login ID which is several digits long, and set a separate password for it. Fixed all my issues and I've been enjoying Spotify on WP8 for about 2 weeks now, for you guys who have responded to this.

JWaltz91,

How do you apply for a mobile device login ID?

Is that through Spotify or WP8? Thanks!

Just follow this link to get a device password.

Suggested posts