Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gig Goer
JWaltz91

[WP8]Nokia Lumia 920

Downloaded Spotify to my WP8 Nokia Lumia 920, signed into my account, connected to WiFi and have 4G coverage, with sync over 3G enabled, but music will not play whatsoever. I tap on a track to play and it simply loads until I close out of Spotify. Issue with all Lumia 920s, WP8, or just something I missed?
Gig Goer
JWaltz91

Re: [WP8]Nokia Lumia 920

Residing the US, also.
Music Lover
Skinburn24

This happens to me also. A quick solution would be to download whatever playlist that song is in so you can listen to the song. I think that that there is sometimes a problems streaming the song, so just downloading it might help. Hopefully Spotify will fix this soon! It's a pretty annoying quirk about the app.

Festival Fanatic
BarryA

been a month. no update... cancelling my subscription.... **bleep**ty app. **bleep**ty spotify feedback... Got bored of having to restart my phone to run the app

Music Lover
Skinburn24

I feel the exact same way. I'm going back to Xbox Music. I liked that a lot. Runs flawlessly also.

Gig Goer
JWaltz91

Found out the issue. You have to apply for a mobile device login ID which is several digits long, and set a separate password for it. Fixed all my issues and I've been enjoying Spotify on WP8 for about 2 weeks now, for you guys who have responded to this.

Gig Goer
Wastedyu6

JWaltz91,

How do you apply for a mobile device login ID?

Is that through Spotify or WP8? Thanks!

Joe

Just follow this link to get a device password.

Joe
I don't work for Spotify, I'm just here for the beer music

Check out my collaborative audiobook playlist

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.