Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows phone my songs

Solved!

Windows phone my songs

Hi All,

Big spotify fan - I have windows desktop and windows phone versions of spotify - I really like & use the Songs tab in the windows desktop version (under your music ) - it contains all songs you mark. This is really usefull to collect great songs - however I can not find this list on my windows phone - I can see only playlists.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Kiril

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you go to Songs, then press Ctrl/Cmd+a to highlight them all you should be able to drag and drop them all into starred in the sidebar in one go.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Unfortunately the Your Music feature is yet to be added to the Windows Phone application.

I would suggest adding your voice of support over on the Ideas topic here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Your-Music-for-Windows-Phone/idi-p/821209

Peter

Thank you Peter and thanks Kiril for raising this problem. I'm affected by this and wish I could listen to my songs in Spotify on my Windows phone too! Consider my voice of support added. 🙂

I had the same problem, i just moved all my songs to the one called "starred" and from now on i just add songs to "starred" because its both on my computer app and on the phone app.

Oliver

Thanks Oliver, never thought of that as an option, much appreciated. 

Another question, do I have to copy them one-by-one or is there a way to copy the whoile lot and paste them in the starred file? I'm using the Spotify app for Mac.

Thanks again,

Peter

Marked as solution

If you go to Songs, then press Ctrl/Cmd+a to highlight them all you should be able to drag and drop them all into starred in the sidebar in one go.

Peter

Thanks Peter (Yoda) that works for me!

Cheers

Peter

Suggested posts