Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Fire TV app turns off after 20 minutes

I downloaded an update for the Fire TV app today, and ever since, the Spotify app turns off after 20 mins.This appears to be because the Fire TV stick doesn't recognise that the Spotify app is running, as it displays stock images/screensaver after 5 ...

• Regular
  • I downloaded an update for the Fire TV app today, and ever since, the Spotify app turns off after 20 mins. This appears to be because the Fire TV stick doesn't recognise that the Spotify app is ru...
  • Bolt1105
  • 94 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 94 replies
  • 32 likes

Spotify WebApp makes display go black/grey

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceLaptop + Web PlayerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueEvery time I start up the Web Player I press the play button and my external monitor flickers between black & grey a few times until freezing on completely gr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country NL Device Laptop + Web Player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Every time I start up the Web Player I press the play button and my external monit...
  • bmoregan
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Upcoming release URI not working

Hello, I have an upcoming release and I’m trying to creat a pre save link on Feature.fm I can copy my release URI on my Spotify for Artists upcoming release page but Feature.fm tells me it is not valid. If I try to open the link on Spotify, I get a “...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have an upcoming release and I’m trying to creat a pre save link on Feature.fm I can copy my release URI on my Spotify for Artists upcoming release page but Feature.fm tells me it is not...
  • MichelDeQuevedo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on LG WebOS TV not working correctly with bluetooth keyboard

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceLG 55SK8000PUA smart TV Operating SystemWebOS My Question or IssueUsing the TV remote to type (such as in the Spotify search box) is slow and tedious. I would like to use a keyboard. I have a bluetooth keyboard that works...

• Plan Premium   Country USA   Device LG 55SK8000PUA smart TV   Operating System WebOS   My Question or Issue Using the TV remote to type (such as in the Spotify s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot shuffle playlist when connected to bluetooth in my car

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 15.6.1 My Question or IssueI purchased a new iPhone on May 12th this year, switching from Android. I've had an issue since then as far as I can tell. I start my car, my phone connects ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 15.6.1   My Question or Issue I purchased a new iPhone on May 12th this year, switching from Android. I've had ...
  • MartinT
  • 56 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 56 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop spotify from tailoring content I don't want?

PlanStudentCountryUSADeviceI'd like to know how to do this on Anroid app, web player, and windows appMy Question or IssueWhile studying/working, which is often, I usually play lo-fi music which is just slow repetitive beats with minimal lyrics. I ONL...

• Plan Student Country USA Device I'd like to know how to do this on Anroid app, web player, and windows app My Question or Issue While studying/working, which is often, I usually play lo-fi mus...
  • JoshuaFarmer
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When I search a song, Spotify only plays that song over and over

This problem only appears on my android phone, on my PC it works just fineWhen I search a song, Spotify only plays that song over and over and doesn't play similar songs anymoreI'm having this issue for almost two weeks now, I tried reinstalling the ...

• Visitor
  • This problem only appears on my android phone, on my PC it works just fine When I search a song, Spotify only plays that song over and over and doesn't play similar songs anymore I'm having this is...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Jeg har blitt hacket på min konto så dere får ikke trekt betaling. Venter

HeiJeg har blitt hacket på min betalings konto. Venter på nytt kort. Legger til nytt når jeg mottar det fra banken. Håper dere har forståelse for det?

• Visitor
  • Hei Jeg har blitt hacket på min betalings konto. Venter på nytt kort. Legger til nytt når jeg mottar det fra banken. Håper dere har forståelse for det?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution downloading songs to a flash drive

As a premium member, can I download some songs to a flash drive? The flash drive will be given to the sound person at a wedding to play the songs.

• Visitor
  • As a premium member, can I download some songs to a flash drive? The flash drive will be given to the sound person at a wedding to play the songs.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Have non-real time lyrics been disabled?

(Web-player - Chrome - Windows 10) A couple of days ago I was able to click/double-click on a song and have a smaller font size, non-real time version of the lyrics display - has this feature been removed? It now only seems to open the artist/album i...

• (Web-player - Chrome - Windows 10) A couple of days ago I was able to click/double-click on a song and have a smaller font size, non-real time version of the lyrics display - has this feature bee...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please can you add a help category for Spotify Web?

In the Help Wizard form I'm typing into right now, the Category dropdown offers categories for the desktop and mobile apps, but there is no category for the Spotify Web app (i.e. https://open.spotify.com). Please can you add this category so that tho...

• Roadie
  • In the Help Wizard form I'm typing into right now, the Category dropdown offers categories for the desktop and mobile apps, but there is no category for the Spotify Web app (i.e. https://open.spotify...
  • aspiers
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is only classical music playing in autoplay?

Whenever I finish listening to one of my playlists, Spotify immediately starts playing instrumentals/classical music. When I go to the queue, every single song is an instrumental/classical song, and no matter what I do it only plays that type of musi...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I finish listening to one of my playlists, Spotify immediately starts playing instrumentals/classical music. When I go to the queue, every single song is an instrumental/classical song, and ...
  • RuefulIy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist profile not showing up when you type name

- I'm working with an upcoming artist right now and his profile does not show up for people when you type it in the search bar.- He is currently at 3k monthly listeners. I know this will not be an issue as that # goes up but how do I get his name to ...

• Gig Goer
  • - I'm working with an upcoming artist right now and his profile does not show up for people when you type it in the search bar. - He is currently at 3k monthly listeners. I know this will not be an ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App incorrectly said I listened to audiobook cahpters

The other day I was listening to an audiobook via a bluetooth device, and when I disconnected the bluetooth device and turned off the bluetooth on my phone the playing should have stopped like it always had in the past. Instead I wake up to find that...

• Visitor
  • The other day I was listening to an audiobook via a bluetooth device, and when I disconnected the bluetooth device and turned off the bluetooth on my phone the playing should have stopped like it alw...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is spotify kids available in Poland?

I have seen that there is Spotify Kids app, but for some reason, I cannot see it in my App Store? How do I install one?

• Visitor
  • I have seen that there is Spotify Kids app, but for some reason, I cannot see it in my App Store? How do I install one?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cover artwork will not load on my PS4. Any tips?

I have tried many different methods, such as reinstalling the app, reconnecting to the internet, restarting the PS4 altogether, and searching for updates on both the app and system, and nothing has worked. Are there any other ways I can make the cove...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried many different methods, such as reinstalling the app, reconnecting to the internet, restarting the PS4 altogether, and searching for updates on both the app and system, and nothing has w...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Jam skip 30 seconds in to every song?

Every time I play a song when I am in a Jam session it skips 30 seconds exactley. Literally every song, and no I dont have crossfader on.

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I play a song when I am in a Jam session it skips 30 seconds exactley. Literally every song, and no I dont have crossfader on.
  • AlejaR
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes