Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Delete Smart shuffle! Or let us toggle it! Spotify cares my ass

Well since spotify won't listen to the thousands of complaints I'll just add another. Spotify couldn't **bleep** about its customers going off the lack of effort to help us with a simple toggle switch to turn smart shuffle off. Living in a rural area...

• Regular
  • Well since spotify won't listen to the thousands of complaints I'll just add another. Spotify couldn't **bleep** about its customers going off the lack of effort to help us with a simple toggle switc...
  • disappointed5
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Will Spotify ever fix the shuffle feature?

I have a playlist with over a thousand songs on it and it will play the same 200-300 over and over again. There are other songs that have haven't even been played yet or maybe once. Upon research I see that many others like me have this problem. The ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist with over a thousand songs on it and it will play the same 200-300 over and over again.  There are other songs that have haven't even been played yet or maybe once.  Upon ...
  • disappointed5
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts: Pick up where I left off?

My Question or Issue: Hi everyone,Hope this isn't a silly question! ‌‌ I can't figure out how to get my Podcasts to "pick-up where I left off" when listening in reverse order in the Spotify APP. I like to listen to new Podcasts starting with the "Old...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue:   Hi everyone, Hope this isn't a silly question! ‌‌ I can't figure out how to get my Podcasts to "pick-up where I left off" when listening in reverse order in the Spotif...
  • disappointed5
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify removed my track due to suspicious streaming. What can I do about it?

I'm an Artist with Distrokid as my distributor.Today, I received a heartbreaking email that told me the entire track got removed from Spotify due to "artificial streaming".I do not, in any way deny that it could be the case (without my knowledge) but...

• Regular
  • I'm an Artist with Distrokid as my distributor. Today, I received a heartbreaking email that told me the entire track got removed from Spotify due to "artificial streaming". I do not, in any way de...
  • Fullynikoo
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution shared recently played song data across devices/platforms.

It does not appear to be possible to view recently played songs on your mobile device on desktop. This is useful if you want to retrieve the music played over a period of time. For example, i just went camping and chose music most of the weekend. Peo...

• Casual Listener
  • It does not appear to be possible to view recently played songs on your mobile device on desktop. This is useful if you want to retrieve the music played over a period of time. For example, i just we...
  • totalwankah
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa Devices not showing up

Hi I am having an isdue and hope someone can help.1. All of a sudden my alexa devices do not show up as "available devices" in spotify. I use the mobile spotify app. I have reinstalled both Spotify and Alexa app device(s) in the app. Ironically this ...

• Visitor
  • Hi I am having an isdue and hope someone can help. 1. All of a sudden my alexa devices do not show up as "available devices" in spotify. I use the mobile spotify app. I have reinstalled both Spotify...
  • DavieMackie
  • Visitor
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: My Friends Can't Find me

I have the same problem. I tried all of the troubleshooting above and still nobody can find me. I teach yoga and want share my playlists with my yoga students but nobody can find them. I have tried literally everything. Spotify is annoying like this....

• Visitor
  • I have the same problem. I tried all of the troubleshooting above and still nobody can find me.  I teach yoga and want share my playlists with my yoga students but nobody can find them.  I ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist track numbers gone.

Previously, there were track numbers to the left of each song in a playlist. Today they are gone and replaced by a musical note. This sucks. Now we have no way to know how many songs are in a playlist. Additionally, when I'm arranging a playlist I li...

• Roadie
  • Previously, there were track numbers to the left of each song in a playlist. Today they are gone and replaced by a musical note. This sucks. Now we have no way to know how many songs are in a playlis...
  • grsmith26
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes disappearing for some users

I run a podcast called White Noise & Sleep Sounds (12 Hours) and around March 16th, I started having listeners contact me, letting me know that many of my episodes on the Spotify App (not web player) had disappeared. Close to half of my catalog disap...

• Casual Listener
  • I run a podcast called White Noise & Sleep Sounds (12 Hours) and around March 16th, I started having listeners contact me, letting me know that many of my episodes on the Spotify App (not web pla...
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! This RHCP song will never be added

This post on "why can't I find the music I'm looking for": https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Why-can-t-I-find-the-music-I-m-looking-for/ta-p/875897# basically says to go to this post:https://support.spotify.com/ca-en/article/Content-mi...

• Visitor
  • This post on "why can't I find the music I'm looking for": https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Why-can-t-I-find-the-music-I-m-looking-for/ta-p/875897#    basically says ...
  • Liquid_Vegeta
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I change the layout on my Mac screen to get rid of Made For panel?

I just restarted my computer and my Spotify homepage has changed. I have 3 main panels: Your Library, Made For and Now Playing. I have no use for Made For - and it is huge - how can I get rid of it?

• Visitor
  • I just restarted my computer and my Spotify homepage has changed. I have 3 main panels: Your Library, Made For and Now Playing. I have no use for Made For - and it is huge - how can I get rid of it?
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I went to the spotify website and purchase audiobook but not in app

Wanted to listen to a audiobook but saw I had to go to the website and log in to get it even though it was free. I can play it through the website but it's not showing up in the app. It still has a lock symbol on the book in my app even after getting...

• Visitor
  • Wanted to listen to a audiobook but saw I had to go to the website and log in to get it even though it was free. I can play it through the website but it's not showing up in the app. It still has a l...
  • Jeffp083
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution One plus Nord CE3 4 mois de Spotify premium

J'ai reçu mon nouveau téléphone One Plus Nord CE3 il y a peu et en fouillant les paramètres pour m'habituer,j'ai découvert que Red Cable club un service de One Plus offre 4 mois de Spotify premium après création de compte,mais le page affiche une err...

• J'ai reçu mon nouveau téléphone One Plus Nord CE3 il y a peu et en fouillant les paramètres pour m'habituer,j'ai découvert que Red Cable club un service de One Plus offre 4 mois de Spotify premium ap...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you stop adding white noise to my music recommendations please?

I use white noise for sleeping purposes, but then it started to fill up my discovery weekly playlist and other music recommendations. It is really not necessary. Would you be able to tag white noise as functional audio and stop adding it to music rec...

• I use white noise for sleeping purposes, but then it started to fill up my discovery weekly playlist and other music recommendations. It is really not necessary. Would you be able to tag white noise ...
  • francis3181
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks Broken

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 14Operating SystemiOS 17.2 My Question or IssueOvernight from 1/17-1/18 a vast majority of audiobooks have become corrupted, where it used to list out "Chapter 1: xyz" it now just says Track 1, Track 2, etc. These Tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 14 Operating System iOS 17.2   My Question or Issue Overnight from 1/17-1/18 a vast majority of audiobooks have become corrupted, where it used t...
  • ahmednawar
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not playing on external devices

Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 12 Pro, MacBook Pro, Google Nest Hub, Google Nest Mini, Google Home Max Operating System iOS 15.1.1, MacOS 12.01 My Question or Issue Spotify podcasts stopped working on Google Home connected speakers. 1. ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 12 Pro, MacBook Pro, Google Nest Hub, Google Nest Mini, Google Home Max Operating System iOS 15.1.1, MacOS 12.01   My Question or I...
  • Dmpfanboy
  • Visitor
  • 151 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 151 replies
  • 18 likes

Superuser Contribution How to link a new released song to correct artist profile?

I re-uploaded my song thru a different aggregator, but it was linked to a different artist profile. How can I link it to my correct artist profile? Song Link:

• I re-uploaded my song thru a different aggregator, but it was linked to a different artist profile. How can I link it to my correct artist profile? Song Link: <iframe style="border-radius:12...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes