Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Playlist Link Error

Whenever I try to send someone a link to a spotify playlist, it says the content is unavailable - has anyone had this problem before? is there a solution? any sort of help would be greatly appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  •   Whenever I try to send someone a link to a spotify playlist, it says the content is unavailable - has anyone had this problem before? is there a solution? any sort of help would be greatly ap...
  • Joan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove songs from queue

What if we could remove songs that we accidentally added to the queue aside from going to the queue if the queue is huge like the queues I make? For instance if you are making a large queue only so many songs can be visible at any given time and some...

• Roadie
  • What if we could remove songs that we accidentally added to the queue aside from going to the queue if the queue is huge like the queues I make? For instance if you are making a large queue only so m...
  • Louiegie_dog
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

porque minha conta premium está pausado?

minha conta está pausado por problema no pagamento sendo que o cartão descontou o valor e nao estornou.

• Visitor
  • minha conta está pausado por problema no pagamento sendo que o cartão descontou o valor e nao estornou.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] Tipping

Let's face it, 9.99 for the wealth of artists you get on Spotify is insane value.I sometimes feel guilty that the smaller, less played artists get missed in a fair share / decent share of Spotify Royalties or even supers fans that pay so little for t...

• Visitor
  • Let's face it, 9.99 for the wealth of artists you get on Spotify is insane value. I sometimes feel guilty that the smaller, less played artists get missed in a fair share / decent share of Spotify R...
  • MLaser
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Здравствуйте я хотел бы отменить премиум подписку и получить обратно деньги

Хочу отметить премиум подписку и обратно получить деньги

• Visitor
  • Хочу отметить премиум подписку и обратно получить деньги
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast stopped appearing on spotify

My Question or Issue I have a podcast hosted on podbean that has been playing on Spotify for 4 years. Someone informed me that they could find the podcast on Spotify and I checked and they stopped downloading as of May, 2023. Why would they just stop...

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue   I have a podcast hosted on podbean that has been playing on Spotify for 4 years.  Someone informed me that they could find the podcast on Spotify an...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ad saying i can get premium for doing a survey

PlanFreeCountry DevicepcOperating System Windows 10 My Question or Issuethere was a ad on a survey on here saying i can get 1 month of premium for doing a survey

•   Plan Free Country   Device pc Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue there was a ad on a survey on here saying i can get 1 month of premium for doing a s...
  • MartinT
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution blends showing exact same songs across different people

All the blends I've created with different people have the exact same songs contributed just in different orders and they don't reflect the taste match percentage. My song contributions with 59%, 77%, and 83% matches are all the same, and hardly any ...

• Casual Listener
  • All the blends I've created with different people have the exact same songs contributed just in different orders and they don't reflect the taste match percentage. My song contributions with 59%, 77%...
  • user205
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New Filter Option: Recent to Oldest

I would love to have the option to toggle my playlists between oldest and most recent songs added. Please have available on both TV and Mobile apps. Thanks Spotify!!

• Regular
  • I would love to have the option to toggle my playlists between oldest and most recent songs added. Please have available on both TV and Mobile apps.  Thanks Spotify!! 
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bluebooth Shokz Openrun audio laggy

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Note 20 Ultra 5G with Shokz OpenRunOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or Issuespotify plays the songs with laggy audio from time to time. bluebooth pairing between the phone and earphone is within 1m distance. thi...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G with Shokz OpenRun Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue spotify plays the songs with laggy audio from ...
  • Angusss74
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution doubt regarding implementation in a mobile game

I read the restrictions but I did not understand very well, I have a racing game and I would like to give the user the possibility to connect to their account and have control over their playlist within the game menus, I want it to be an addition sin...

• Casual Listener
  •   I read the restrictions but I did not understand very well, I have a racing game and I would like to give the user the possibility to connect to their account and have control over their play...
  • leroymckee
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle changes upon device swap

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAny and all My Question or IssueEvery single time I change devices via spotify connect my play queue changes. I see numerous posts already that are locked as of 2020 claiming this has been resolved when it quite simply hasn...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Any and all   My Question or Issue Every single time I change devices via spotify connect my play queue changes. I see numerous posts already that are loc...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify takes over play/pause button on Amazon Fire cube

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceFire Cube and LG tvOperating SystemFire os Whenever I use Spotify on my firecube it takes over the play/pause button on other apps. After using spotify, I exit, and then go to another app, say Netflix, Hulu, or Prime, but if...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Fire Cube and LG tv Operating System Fire os  Whenever I use Spotify on my firecube it takes over the play/pause button on other apps.&nbsp...
  • OscarDC
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa skill no longer exists?

I recently had to change my Amazon password which caused me to have to reset my Amazon Echo. Upon doing so I went to re-link my Spotify account through the Alexa App, but it keeps telling me "You've reached the end of Alexa's knowledge. Just kidding....

• Visitor
  • I recently had to change my Amazon password which caused me to have to reset my Amazon Echo. Upon doing so I went to re-link my Spotify account through the Alexa App, but it keeps telling me "You've ...
  • the-ninth
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Make money

can i get money by make playlists in public and share the app with my playlists

• Visitor
  • can i get money by make playlists in public and share the app with my playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can you shuffle podcast episodes?

Under your episodes which are all podcasts, I want to listen to my episodes randomly via shuffle. I don’t think this is possible?

• Casual Listener
  • Under your episodes which are all podcasts, I want to listen to my episodes randomly via shuffle. I don’t think this is possible?
  • Obscyre
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is not working on anything

PlanPremium CountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 11 and Dell DesktopOperating SystemIOS and Windows My Question or IssueOn all of my apps, on the phone, on the computer, even in my chrome browser, Spotify keeps pausing the songs after 15 seconds. I have ...

• Plan Premium  Country United States Device iPhone 11 and Dell Desktop Operating System IOS and Windows    My Question or Issue On all of my apps, on the phone, on the compute...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio book new terms

I saw the new terms for your audio books and every writer should be aware you plan to steal their work and pay them nothing for it. If you steal my intellectual property and make derivative works from it, I will sue you into oblivion and I will win. ...

• Visitor
  • I saw the new terms for your audio books and every writer should be aware you plan to steal their work and pay them nothing for it. If you steal my intellectual property and make derivative works fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Minha esposa é membra do meu plano duo, mas continua com anuncios.

Fiz um plano duo para mim e minha esposa. Ela aceitou o convite, confirmou o endereço, tudo direitinho. Na minha conta ela consta como membro, mas na conta dela consta como free e fica ouvindo anuncios e propagandas.Queria saber como resolver isso, p...

• Visitor
  • Fiz um plano duo para mim e minha esposa. Ela aceitou o convite, confirmou o endereço, tudo direitinho. Na minha conta ela consta como membro, mas na conta dela consta como free e fica ouvindo anunci...
  • MihailY
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes