Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm trying to listen "Tarzan (Brasilian Version)" but is in english.

I'm trying to listen "Tarzan (Brasilian Version)" but is in english, I was expecting to listen Ed Motta's version. Is there a problem if the reference of the album used to display on the app?

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to listen "Tarzan (Brasilian Version)" but is in english, I was expecting to listen Ed Motta's version. Is there a problem if the reference of the album used to display on the app?
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SEARCH IN “LIKED SONGS”

There used to be a search bar in the “Liked Songs” playlist. Can that come back? Why was it removed in the first place? I have thousands of songs saved and I used it frequently to find and play songs. Please bring it back, it’s making it impossible t...

• Casual Listener
  • There used to be a search bar in the “Liked Songs” playlist. Can that come back? Why was it removed in the first place? I have thousands of songs saved and I used it frequently to find and play songs...
  • ajnort91
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I promise you I will by Depeche Mode is missing

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySpainDevice(Huawei P30 2019)Operating System(Android 11 Emui 12) My Question or IssueThe song I promise you I will by Depeche Mode is not in Spotify. Could you please add it?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Spain Device (Huawei P30 2019) Operating System (Android 11 Emui 12)   My Question or Issue The song I promise you I will by Depeche Mode is not in Spotify. C...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring my shuffle button back!

The shuffle button at the playlist itself is gone and I can now only shuffle from the ‘now playing’. I want my shuffle button back because it’s kinda annoying me right now:)

• Visitor
  • The shuffle button at the playlist itself is gone and I can now only shuffle from the ‘now playing’. I want my shuffle button back because it’s kinda annoying me right now:)
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I play any Vance Joy songs on shuffle, pc, ios, or when selected?

I've been having this problem for years where I haven't been able to listen to any Vance Joy songs on spotify, except for 2 collabs, that he's featured on. I've looked for answers but this doesn't seem to be a super common problem. I've tried updates...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having this problem for years where I haven't been able to listen to any Vance Joy songs on spotify, except for 2 collabs, that he's featured on. I've looked for answers but this doesn't se...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Garmin Watches: not all podcasts available for download

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGarmin Forerunner 945 LTEIssueNot all of my podcasts are available for download. The list of podcasts is not up to date. Podcasts I no longer follow are still showing up. A quick check of reviews of the app on the Garmin st...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Garmin Forerunner 945 LTE Issue Not all of my podcasts are available for download. The list of podcasts is not up to date. Podcasts I no longer follow are still...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not provide subwoofer out on Xbox one

I listen to Spotify on my Xbox one that passes through a pioneer home theater receiver. Every other app engages my subwoofer but Spotify recently stoped. I've tried a hard reset, Looked at the settings in Xbox and set my output to Dolby digital. Is t...

• I listen to Spotify on my Xbox one that passes through a pioneer home theater receiver. Every other app engages my subwoofer but Spotify recently stoped. I've tried a hard reset, Looked at the settin...
  • ryrym897
  • Music Fan
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

How can i remove all songs added by a user on a collaberative playlist

Me and my friend have a collaberative playlist. Someone got the link and added 9200 songs or something and it will take more that an hour to remove. Is there a way to remove all songs added by him at once.

• Visitor
  • Me and my friend have a collaberative playlist. Someone got the link and added 9200 songs or something and it will take more that an hour to remove. Is there a way to remove all songs added by him at...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Another bug?

So, I got an error saying "upstream request timeout", so I just reinstalled the app after a couple tries. But now I can't even open it. I've never had this issue before, so I don't know why it just started happening this morning.

• Visitor
  • So, I got an error saying "upstream request timeout", so I just reinstalled the app after a couple tries. But now I can't even open it. I've never had this issue before, so I don't know why it just s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution je veux supprimer le compte qui a été ouvert a mon insu

bonjour ; ma messagerie a été piraté et quelqu un a créé un compte a mon insu ,pouvez vous le supprimer s il vous plait car je n y arrive pas de mon coté merci

• Visitor
  • bonjour ; ma messagerie a été piraté et quelqu un a créé un compte a mon insu ,pouvez vous le supprimer s il vous plait car je n y arrive pas de mon coté merci
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is hiding songs from artist Djavan

When I search certain songs from artist Djavan (Flor de Lis and Oceano are examples) it is like Spotify has hidden them. There's an album of him called Djavan, for example, that has 9 tracks and it only shows two of them. I noticed this today (Januar...

• Visitor
  • When I search certain songs from artist Djavan (Flor de Lis and Oceano are examples) it is like Spotify has hidden them. There's an album of him called Djavan, for example, that has 9 tracks and it o...
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify browser completely stopping before an ad

using spotify in chrome browser and after 1-5 songs it will stop at the end of the song (like 3:25/3:25) and wont do anything. it wont let me skip, rewind, choose a different song, it just freezes. only refreshing the page has been my temporary fix b...

• Visitor
  • using spotify in chrome browser and after 1-5 songs it will stop at the end of the song (like 3:25/3:25) and wont do anything. it wont let me skip, rewind, choose a different song, it just freezes. o...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Something went wrong. Try reloading the page." Firefox web player

Hi friends. I'm having some trouble with the web player. Opening it just brings me to this page (screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/qpx32dW), and reloading the page doesn't change anything.I cleared my cookies and was logged out, and when I returned to ...

• Hi friends. I'm having some trouble with the web player. Opening it just brings me to this page (screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/qpx32dW), and reloading the page doesn't change anything. I cleared...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't billie eilish don't smile at me charting on spotify

Billie EIlish debut project don't smile at me (expanded edition) has 11 tracks, yet it's not charting on spotify weekly album charts despite having enough streams to do so, please fix it to make the charts accurate

• Billie EIlish debut project don't smile at me (expanded edition) has 11 tracks, yet it's not charting on spotify weekly album charts despite having enough streams to do so, please fix it to make the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have other user from other parts of the world using my account

Have a dirrect area where you show your problems for investigations. I have other people from around the world using my account that is being hacked

• Visitor
  • Have a dirrect area where you show your problems for investigations. I have other people from around the world using my account that is being hacked
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [PlayStation 3] "Sorry, there appears to be a problem connecting. Please try again later."

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(PlayStation 3Operating System(CellOS) My Question or IssueThe PlayStation 3 version of Spotify has not been functional for nearly the last month. Attempting to open the app results in an error message stating th...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Australia Device (PlayStation 3 Operating System (CellOS)   My Question or Issue The PlayStation 3 version of Spotify has not been functional for nearly the l...
  • metthewsobol
  • Visitor
  • 36 replies
  • 17 likes
  • PlayStation
    ps3
  • 36 replies
  • 17 likes