Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Thumbnails doesn't match the episode on app

Hi there, I'm hosting a podcast (at Buzzsprout) and are experiencing troubles showing the right thumbnails in the podcast-feed in Spotify. My RSS-feed looks fine and is correctly linked between each thumbnail and episode, and on desktop and in some d...

• Hi there,   I'm hosting a podcast (at Buzzsprout) and are experiencing troubles showing the right thumbnails in the podcast-feed in Spotify. My RSS-feed looks fine and is correctly linked betw...
  • Ivelina
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Podcast on ps4

I want to listen to a podcast through my playstation 4 but every episode says Spotify can't play this right now. It works fine on my phone and other podcasts work as far as I can tell. The show is The Blues Kitchen Radio.

• I want to listen to a podcast through my playstation 4 but every episode says Spotify can't play this right now. It works fine on my phone and other podcasts work as far as I can tell. The show is Th...
  • MihailY
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Google home not recognising premium account

I have Spotify premium. Google home has that as default link in the music tab. I can cast from within Spotify to the mini speaker fine. But when I use voice and ask for a song it just tells me choosing songs only available to premium subscribers. I h...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium.  Google home has that as default link in the music tab. I can cast from within Spotify to the mini speaker fine. But when I use voice and ask for a song it just tells me ...
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue resets on device switch

PlanPremiumCountryLatviaDevicePC, Google Pixel 7Operating SystemWindows 10, Android 14 My Question or IssueOn desktop, I started playing a playlist, then manually edited the queue section "Next from: [playlist name]" - removed many songs from queue, ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Latvia Device PC, Google Pixel 7 Operating System Windows 10, Android 14   My Question or Issue On desktop, I started playing a playlist, then manually edited the ...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify skips local files

And the worst thing is that I can't add these songs to my playlist even having them on my device (local files). Spotify just skips them as if they don't even exist. How come?

• Casual Listener
  • And the worst thing is that I can't add these songs to my playlist even having them on my device (local files). Spotify just skips them as if they don't even exist. How come?
  • nuttines666
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Roku] [Google Home] Spotify skipping through all podcast episodes

Hi all, I have been having the same issue on the Roku app and casting to my Google home devices. I am at a loss and going to cancel our subscription because of it, we use it for our kids at bed or to decompress and paying for something that doesn’t w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have been having the same issue on the Roku app and casting to my Google home devices. I am at a loss and going to cancel our subscription because of it, we use it for our kids a...
  • Ivelina
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • TV
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution ACTUALLY IMPLEMENT MORE TOP IDEAS

Dear Spotify, what is the purpose of this platform? You have a great community here who are passionate about music and make Spotify an integral part of their lives. The people who have an account on here are likely Spotify's most extensive users. We ...

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify, what is the purpose of this platform?   You have a great community here who are passionate about music and make Spotify an integral part of their lives. The people who have an ac...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution link my spotify app to my iphone

I have an account on my pc. I would like to listen to music from my iphone. how do i download the music on my pc to my iphone

• Visitor
  • I have an account on my pc. I would like to listen to music from my iphone. how do i download the music on my pc to my iphone
  • Susan_GP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Podcast from Anchor.fm to here

Hello!I am in the process of publishing my our first podcast episode since Anchor.fm fully integrated into Spotify and am having trouble trying to verify my podcast. I went to anchor.fm which redirected to Spotify for Podcasters. I am logged in and I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I am in the process of publishing my our first podcast episode since Anchor.fm fully integrated into Spotify and am having trouble trying to verify my podcast.  I went to anchor.fm which...
  • vickyloras
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dropping soon

PlanFree/PremiumSouth Africa Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium South Africa    Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Iss...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast plays different episode than selected

Hi! Sorry for my English, I'll try my best!When I want to start a specific podcast episode (d*ck & Doof, German podcast) and then I click on this episode, Spotify starts to play another episode of this Podcast randomly, but the title of the episode p...

• Hi!  Sorry for my English, I'll try my best! When I want to start a specific podcast episode (d*ck & Doof, German podcast) and then I click on this episode, Spotify starts to play another ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Remove my Podcast from Spotify

I recently connected my Podcast to Spotify in order for people to hear it from this platform. It is important to mention that I was hosting it from Podcastle, but I connected that podcast with Spotify through the RSS. Some days ago, I deleted my show...

• I recently connected my Podcast to Spotify in order for people to hear it from this platform. It is important to mention that I was hosting it from Podcastle, but I connected that podcast with Spotif...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast not updating

Podcast hasn't updated since December, but the same podcast has several new shows on you tube. How can this be fixed?

• Visitor
  • Podcast hasn't updated since December, but the same podcast has several new shows on you tube. How can this be fixed? 
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where to find my listener data for my podcast

I have to have a certain number of listeners before I can create a subscription but I can't find that anywhere in my data, either on spotify or on the podcasters analytics.

• Visitor
  • I have to have a certain number of listeners before I can create a subscription but I can't find that anywhere in my data, either on spotify or on the podcasters analytics. 
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Podcast

I had a podcast, Think Like an Innovator, on Anchor.fm It had over 30 episodes. Here is one https://anchor.fm/paul-sloane/episodes/Gandhi-and-Kennedy-ec6mlg Anchor got absorbed by Spotify and now I cannot find my author page. I have nother podcast on...

• I had a podcast, Think Like an Innovator, on Anchor.fm It had over 30 episodes.  Here is one   https://anchor.fm/paul-sloane/episodes/Gandhi-and-Kennedy-ec6mlg   Anchor got absorbe...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Controls on Garmin Fenix 6

I have a Garmin Fenix 6, and I like the ability to download music and podcasts. Unlike other podcast players, I cannot fast forward or reverse through a podcast. The skip button goes to next or previous podcast. The ability to fast forward is importa...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Garmin Fenix 6, and I like the ability to download music and podcasts. Unlike other podcast players, I cannot fast forward or reverse through a podcast. The skip button goes to next or previ...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle in Spotify for Tesla is producing the same “random” order every day

This bug report has nothing to do with playing repeated songs in a Radio. This issue is specific to Tesla cars, and Tesla cars only. Every day, Spotify for Tesla starts playing the same shuffled sequence of songs in a large playlist. Basically, I’m l...

• Roadie
  • This bug report has nothing to do with playing repeated songs in a Radio. This issue is specific to Tesla cars, and Tesla cars only.   Every day, Spotify for Tesla starts playing the same shuf...
  • jkinsley
  • 69 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 69 replies
  • 11 likes

podcast skip buttons

The normal 15sec skip and the ad 15sec skip are flipped. Is there a way they can be in the same spot?

• The normal 15sec skip and the ad 15sec skip are flipped. Is there a way they can be in the same spot?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Skips to the next song before previous is finished playing on PS5

I listen to spotify on PS5 99% of the time. A few days ago, it started randomly skipping to the next song before the previous song was finished playing. It does not happen every song, maybe 1/7 songs. The same song will not always do it either, and i...

• I listen to spotify on PS5 99% of the time. A few days ago, it started randomly skipping to the next song before the previous song was finished playing. It does not happen every song, maybe 1/7 son...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes