Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sync Spotify liked songs with Last.fm loved Tracks

Hey, everyone! For a long time I tried to find such way of sync. And there was an old feature request about that, which was closed as "not enough votes" https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Last-fm-Sync-last-fm-loved-Tracks/idi-p/274574 So I...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey, everyone!  For a long time I tried to find such way of sync. And there was an old feature request about that, which was closed as "not enough votes"  https://community.spotify.com...
  • Jabo2
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Other
  • 29 replies
  • 50 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't people find my playlist?

No one can find my playlist without being sent a link or by going into my Spotify profile and looking at my public playlists,You can't find it by searching for it by name. Do you need a premium account for people to find your playlists?

• No one can find my playlist without being sent a link or by going into my Spotify profile and looking at my public playlists, You can't find it by searching for it by name.    Do you n...
  • sadiewinchesterauth
  • 18 replies
  • 8 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 18 replies
  • 8 likes

Web player plays wrong songs

As the title goes, my web player plays wrong songs. My other playlists work fine, but my "saved songs" don't play normally. Whenever I play a certain song, a wrong song will be played. I don't want to delete all my saved songs and start all over agai...

• Casual Listener
  • As the title goes, my web player plays wrong songs. My other playlists work fine, but my "saved songs" don't play normally. Whenever I play a certain song, a wrong song will be played. I don't want t...
  • Marit-V
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Simple devices that hold Spotify with all features

This may seem like a rather odd unique question/situation. I am looking for a device JUST for Spotify. The thing is, I love the Spotify app. I love how they create and curate playlist, recommended artists, etc. I love all the features the Spotify app...

• Visitor
  • This may seem like a rather odd unique question/situation. I am looking for a device JUST for Spotify. The thing is, I love the Spotify app. I love how they create and curate playlist, recommended ar...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Listen on your speaker" always shows

Every time I first start playing music on my desktop each day, a blue text bubble pops up from the device selection area saying something like "Listen on your speaker".How do I turn this "reminder" off? I am listening on my speaker. You know... the o...

• Every time I first start playing music on my desktop each day, a blue text bubble pops up from the device selection area saying something like "Listen on your speaker". How do I turn this "reminder"...
  • ligma69
  • Casual Listener
  • 42 replies
  • 71 likes
  • Other
  • 42 replies
  • 71 likes

Superuser Contribution Is the any Spotify affiliate program?

I am the creator of Web Maish, a blog that covers all the latest news and tips related to Technology, Computers, the Internet, Social Media, SEO, and Blogging. Following are the categories which I like to write aboutI have written different blogs on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am the creator of Web Maish, a blog that covers all the latest news and tips related to Technology, Computers, the Internet, Social Media, SEO, and Blogging. Following are the categories ...
  • FlaminJumpers
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to ungroup Sonos speakers

I have 2 Sonos speakers and until today, both came up separately as an option to connect from my Android Samsung Galaxy phone. This morning when using Spotify the 2 speakers have been grouped together, useful at times but if I only want music on one,...

• Regular
  • I have 2 Sonos speakers and until today, both came up separately as an option to connect from my Android Samsung Galaxy phone.   This morning when using Spotify the 2 speakers have been groupe...
  • Prefdavid
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sonos
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mi hermana no puede ingresar a su cuenta

buen día, mi hermana usa con frecuencia spotify pero desde hace aprox una semana no está pudiendo ingresar a su cuenta para utilizar la app le salta como que su Gmail esta en uso cando intenta crear una cuenta nueva, pero cuando intenta acceder a su ...

• Visitor
  • buen día, mi hermana usa con frecuencia spotify pero desde hace aprox una semana no está pudiendo ingresar a su cuenta para utilizar la app  le salta como que su Gmail esta en uso cando intenta...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files on Web Player

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceWeb PlayerOperating SystemAsus Chromebook My Question or IssueI just recently got this Chromebook, and have been using the Web Player. I know there is an app, but it hasn't been working at all for me. On the Web Play...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Web Player Operating System Asus Chromebook   My Question or Issue I just recently got this Chromebook, and have been using the Web Player. I kno...
  • spoty2021
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Os recursos de monetização ainda não estão disponíveis na sua região

A seguinte mensagem está aparecendo em minha aba de Monetização no Spotify for Podcasters:'Os recursos de monetização ainda não estão disponíveis na sua região'.Gostaria de saber como posso fazer para que meu podcast seja monetizado.

• Visitor
  • A seguinte mensagem está aparecendo em minha aba de Monetização no Spotify for Podcasters: 'Os recursos de monetização ainda não estão disponíveis na sua região'. Gostaria de saber como posso f...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I remove a device from my spotify?

I want to remove a device I signed into from my spotify. The person also plays while I'm playing mine and it is annoying as hell.

• Visitor
  • I want to remove a device I signed into from my spotify. The person also plays while I'm playing mine and it is annoying as hell.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

folders for similar playlists

I’ve made loads of playlists but some of them are quite similar to each other but not exactly the same. Could there be a feature that allows the spotify user to create folders of similar playlists so it’s more organised and easier to use?﫶

• Visitor
  • I’ve made loads of playlists but some of them are quite similar to each other but not exactly the same. Could there be a feature that allows the spotify user to create folders of similar playlists so...
  • Kailey9
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Christmas songs playing in playlist

Hi wonder if someone can help me. We have Spotify Premium in my name and my husbands account keeps playing random Christmas songs in a playlist it’s not in. Can anyone advise how to stop this? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi wonder if someone can help me. We have Spotify Premium in my name and my husbands account keeps playing random Christmas songs in a playlist it’s not in. Can anyone advise how to stop this? Thanks
  • bajelero
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Echo Show 15 - Spotify Controls

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceAmazon Echo Show 15Operating SystemWhatever the Echo Show uses My Question or IssueWhile I'm able to use Spotify on my Echo Show 15, all it does is start at the beginning of the playlist that's already being played on on ot...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device Amazon Echo Show 15 Operating System Whatever the Echo Show uses   My Question or Issue While I'm able to use Spotify on my Echo Show 15, all...
  • MaulerX
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Links to albums from playlists are gone on desktop?

Spotify for Windows (64 bit) 1.2.25.1011.g0348b2ea, the ability to get a link to an album from a playlist appears to be gone? If I want to create an album playlist or want to add an album to my saved music, I have to click through to the album now? T...

• Regular
  • Spotify for Windows (64 bit) 1.2.25.1011.g0348b2ea, the ability to get a link to an album from a playlist appears to be gone? If I want to create an album playlist or want to add an album to my saved...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with login on LGTV either via phone app or QR code

PlanPremiumDeviceLG TVOperating SystemWebOSMy Question or Issue I can't login to Spotify app on LG TV. Model of TV is 55QNED813QA with newest WebOS, and Spotify app is also updated.When I choose Login I have 2 options to login, login via app on Iphon...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device LG TV Operating System WebOS My Question or Issue   I can't login to Spotify app on LG TV.  Model of TV is 55QNED813QA with newest WebOS, and Spotify app is als...
  • Paskalou
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes