Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with login on LGTV either via phone app or QR code

PlanPremiumDeviceLG TVOperating SystemWebOSMy Question or Issue I can't login to Spotify app on LG TV. Model of TV is 55QNED813QA with newest WebOS, and Spotify app is also updated.When I choose Login I have 2 options to login, login via app on Iphon...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device LG TV Operating System WebOS My Question or Issue   I can't login to Spotify app on LG TV.  Model of TV is 55QNED813QA with newest WebOS, and Spotify app is als...
  • Paskalou
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative Playlist

How do I know if the creator of a collaborative playlist has deleted or left the playlist? Both the creator and I are shown at the top of the playlist and I still have access to it. I can also still view the playlist in their profile.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I know if the creator of a collaborative playlist has deleted or left the playlist? Both the creator and I are shown at the top of the playlist and I still have access to it. I can also still ...
  • MihailY
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! DJ card disappeared from the Windows app

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueWhere did the DJ card go? I started using "Xavier" every day since it appeared in the Windows desktop application about 2 weeks ago it disappeared

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Where did the DJ card go? I started using "Xavier" every day since it appeared in the Windows desk...
  • MikePatterson
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring back podcasts in recently played

With a recent update, the Listening History has completely stopped showing podcasts and only includes music. Please bring back podcasts to this function!

• Casual Listener
  • With a recent update, the Listening History has completely stopped showing podcasts and only includes music. Please bring back podcasts to this function!
  • Susan_GP
  • 42 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 42 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts keep skipping episodes

Every podcast I try to play today does not play. It will skip to the next episode, then the next, etc. I'm not able to figure out why as there seems to be no support for anything in Spotify. Please fix this issue. If you expect people to pay for your...

• Visitor
  • Every podcast I try to play today does not play. It will skip to the next episode, then the next, etc. I'm not able to figure out why as there seems to be no support for anything in Spotify. Please f...
  • GFYCorpoSwine
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is there not a spot to put my address on the gift card redeem website?

I went to redeem my gift card. I put in all of my other information, but there was not a spot to fill out my address. I can’t redeem my gift card with out my address.

• Visitor
  • I went to redeem my gift card. I put in all of my other information, but there was not a spot to fill out my address. I can’t redeem my gift card with out my address.
  • Susan_GP
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Christmas playlist on startup?

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceCoolpad Suva ProOperating SystemAndroid 10Spotify version8.8.96.364 My Question or Issue(Almost) every time I load Spotify with Hands Free Link (I really only listen to Spotify when I'm driving) it starts me on a pla...

•   Plan Free Country United States Device Coolpad Suva Pro Operating System Android 10 Spotify version 8.8.96.364   My Question or Issue (Almost) every time I load Spotify...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobook listening time wasted after left playing while away

PlanFamily premiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung S22 UltraOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueMy audiobook top up hours were wasted when my audiobook was left playing while I was away. I was listening to the book before bed and fell asleep whil...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family premium Country USA Device Samsung S22 Ultra Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue My audiobook top up hours were wasted when my audiobook was left play...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sort songs in playlist

I think customizing the order to put new songs at the end by default is pretty stupid. If I add a song to my playlist, it means I want to hear it recently. It should be at the front of the list. If I use sort by join time, I can't change the order of...

• I think customizing the order to put new songs at the end by default is pretty stupid. If I add a song to my playlist, it means I want to hear it recently. It should be at the front of the list. If I...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No descarga las canciones de TuneFab

Hola a todos, tengo instalado en mi notebook HP el aplicativo Tune Fab Spotify Music Converter, el cual me permite descargar música de Spotify, el actual problema es que no me permite descargar o convertir las canciones y quisiera saber qué puedo hac...

• Visitor
  • Hola a todos, tengo instalado en mi notebook HP el aplicativo Tune Fab Spotify Music Converter, el cual me permite descargar música de Spotify, el actual problema es que no me permite descargar o con...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add "hide this song" in spotify lock screen widget

The button "hide this song" was available in previous app versions in the Spotify lock screen widget.Now it is only possible to hide a song after unlocking the phone.To avoid accidentally use of this option, it would be nice if users can decide/choos...

• The button "hide this song" was available in previous app versions in the Spotify lock screen widget. Now it is only possible to hide a song after unlocking the phone. To avoid accidentally use of ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I need help. My albums are stuck within my liked songs playlist.

On my PS4 I’ll hover over my liked playlist so I can see my songs but all it shows are my ALBUMS. My liked songs aren’t there it just shows my albums within my liked songs please help.

• Visitor
  • On my PS4 I’ll hover over my liked playlist so I can see my songs but all it shows are my ALBUMS. My liked songs aren’t there it just shows my albums within my liked songs please help.
  • BrokeRapper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution KEF LS50 Wireless 2 drops audio

Hi I just got KEF LS50 Wireless 2 speakers that support Spotify. The problem is that there is almost always audio drop at the end of the tracks. So in last 20 seconds of any track audio will drop couple of times and after that it will continue to pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I just got KEF LS50 Wireless 2 speakers that support Spotify. The problem is that there is almost always audio drop at the end of the tracks. So in last 20 seconds of any track audio will drop cou...
  • BigMozzaNZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player skips songs and goes straight to ads

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceChromebookOperating SystemWindows OS My Question or IssueI use Spotify Web Player. I've used it for a year or two on this device without any difficulty at all. However, about 4-5 months ago it stopped working despite me not...

• Plan Free Country Canada Device Chromebook Operating System Windows OS   My Question or Issue I use Spotify Web Player. I've used it for a year or two on this device without any diffic...
  • Maria
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution We cant access any podcast from Spotify Bangladesh

Hi!I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify. It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts. The podcast option itself is already missing. Could we kn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify.  It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts...
  • abzgif
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 32 likes
  • App & Features
  • 17 replies
  • 32 likes

Superuser Contribution Tunespeak connection error

PlanPremium individualCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy 23 ultraOperating SystemWindows 10(?) My Question or IssueI'm trying to connect my Spotify to my Tunespeak account. It says it is already connected, but no links work and I get the error each time I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium individual Country US Device Samsung Galaxy 23 ultra Operating System Windows 10(?)   My Question or Issue I'm trying to connect my Spotify to my Tunespeak account. It say...
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast not playing

Some podcasts play normally, and some just don't play at all. I've tried everything the support page said to do but they just don't play on the app and neither on the web player.

• Some podcasts play normally, and some just don't play at all. I've tried everything the support page said to do but they just don't play on the app and neither on the web player.
  • Marcelg2
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcast is not showing some episodes

I've parsed the feed through a validator and it seems fine, I've checked the mp3 file and the bitrate is more than 128 an less than 256I've also checked the url of the file and it's correctand yet some of the episodes don't show up the podcast is thi...

• I've parsed the feed through a validator and it seems fine, I've checked the mp3 file and the bitrate is more than 128 an less than 256 I've also checked the url of the file and it's correct and ye...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads Aren’t Personalized

I mostly listen to instrumental stuff (classical, soundtracks) and rock, along with things like jazz, folk, and blues. You would think the ads I’d get would be at least relevant to those kinds of music, right? WRONG I get ads promoting the latest pop...

• Roadie
  • I mostly listen to instrumental stuff (classical, soundtracks) and rock, along with things like jazz, folk, and blues. You would think the ads I’d get would be at least relevant to those kinds of mus...
  • CelestialDodo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay always plays the same songs in the same order recently

Whenever a song, playlist, or album ends, autoplay generates a queue of songs that is pretty much always the same songs in the same order. This includes some songs that I don't like and skip every time. This started happening 2-3 weeks ago. It happen...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever a song, playlist, or album ends, autoplay generates a queue of songs that is pretty much always the same songs in the same order. This includes some songs that I don't like and skip every ti...
  • MikaLaybourn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes