Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Disable video on podcasts to save data on all platforms

The videos feature is nice to have, but the user should have the option to disable it like we used. As of 8/11/2023, I don't see anyway to disable video streaming while playing a podcast.

• The videos feature is nice to have, but the user should have the option to disable it like we used. As of 8/11/2023, I don't see anyway to disable video streaming while playing a podcast.
  • Ali_nguyen
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts will not play faster than 2.0x

When I play podcasts in the Spotify app they will only play at 2.0x even if I set the speed to 3.5x. It only worked when I downloaded the podcast.

• Visitor
  • When I play podcasts in the Spotify app they will only play at 2.0x even if I set the speed to 3.5x. It only worked when I downloaded the podcast. 
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution songs greyed out / spotify app search doesn't work on mac / don't have a twitter to ask for help

It's really interresting that spotify doesn't offer other contact forms than this community cause I have a lot of issues. First: suddenly, almost all songs on web player (including ALL playlists) are greyed out and I can't select none of them specifi...

• Music Fan
  • It's really interresting that spotify doesn't offer other contact forms than this community cause I have a lot of issues.   First: suddenly, almost all songs on web player (including ALL playl...
  • Oh-look-a-Spot
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Volvo] Album Art not appearing for certain songs

I use the embeded SpotifyApp (not via Android Auto) in my Volvo car (Volvo V60 T6 with Sensus from 2021). Since two days I have no more album arts ! I triyed to disconnect and reconnect, desinstal an reinstall the App, Chnge internet connexion source...

Volvo-Spotify.jpg
  • Regular
  • I use the embeded SpotifyApp (not via Android Auto) in my Volvo car (Volvo V60 T6 with Sensus from 2021). Since two days I have no more album arts ! I triyed to disconnect and reconnect, desinsta...
  • PJvM
  • Casual Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with podcasts playing

PlanPremiumCountryUnited statesDeviceRoku premier My Question or IssueI cannot get podcasts to play on my Roku. They will play about 4 seconds and then skip to the next episode, rinse and repeat until the last podcast episode even with transferring f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United states Device Roku premier    My Question or Issue I cannot get podcasts to play on my Roku. They will play about 4 seconds and then skip to the next epi...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android Auto] Now Playing screen- Inactive Album title/Podcast title

Hi folks, in Now Playing screen in Apple CarPlay I can tap Album title/Podcast title and go to Album or Podcast, I can see list of episodes and select which one I want to play.Why I can't do the same in Android Auto?? Album title/Podcast title in Now...

• Hi folks,  in Now Playing screen in Apple CarPlay I can tap Album title/Podcast title and go to Album or Podcast, I can see list of episodes and select which one I want to play. Why I can't do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Other songs are playing

While playing an artist or a selected artists song. If I skip the song, a whole other artist starts playing even if It goes to the next track after finishing the song. A whole other artist plays. Instead of the artist that I selected. How do I make t...

• Visitor
  • While playing an artist or a selected artists song.  If I skip the song, a whole other artist starts playing even if It goes to the next track after finishing the song.  A whole other artis...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not getting logged on Amazon fire tv. Already tried reinstalling

Spotify not getting logged on Amazon fire tv. Already tried reinstalling. Tried verification by code, password method

• Visitor
  • Spotify not getting logged on Amazon fire tv. Already tried reinstalling. Tried verification by code, password method
  • Whatanightmare
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Focus loss when using the iOS app with VoiceOver

when I'm in a playlist, I like to double-tap on the songs one by one to preview it. Previously, the focus would stay on the chosen song and I could simply tap in the center of the screen to go back to where I was. However, now, whenever I tap, it alm...

• Regular
  • when I'm in a playlist, I like to double-tap on the songs one by one to preview it. Previously, the focus would stay on the chosen song and I could simply tap in the center of the screen to go back t...
  • Vasil
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in to Spotify on Xbox One

Operating System(Xbox One) My Question or IssueI was listening to my music like normal and I was signed out so I tried signing back in that didn't work so tried restarting my Xbox One that didn't work so I tried pairing it through my phone and that d...

• Visitor
  •   Operating System (Xbox One)   My Question or Issue I was listening to my music like normal and I was signed out so I tried signing back in that didn't work so tried restarting my Xbo...
  • Tom209
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 44 likes
  • Account
  • 24 replies
  • 44 likes

Solved!! Spotify Akamai CDN buffering

In South Africa, Akamai is routing audio-ak-spotify-com.akamaized.net strangely, causing constant buffering on partial downloads. For example, local server 197.80.130.136 causes issues, but routed to international server 92.123.140.88 works better. I...

• Casual Listener
  • In South Africa, Akamai is routing audio-ak-spotify-com.akamaized.net strangely, causing constant buffering on partial downloads. For example, local server 197.80.130.136 causes issues, but routed to...
  • Adagio
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking on the second artist or third when playing in app and web player on the device......

Clicking on the second artist or third when playing in app and web player on the device open only first artist Hello Spotify team, I love the app, I'm using for 3 years, but I have an idea for you, I spoke with a support guy, and told me this is the ...

• Visitor
  • Clicking on the second artist or third when playing in app and web player on the device open only first artist     Hello Spotify team, I love the app, I'm using for 3 years, but I have a...
  • nikndr
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Starting a song from browser issue

BrowserThoriumAccountPremiumIssueWhen i want to start a song in the browser it says "Spotify cant play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" for 3,4 songs skipping along the way until it starts a song. The weird par...

• Casual Listener
  • Browser Thorium Account Premium Issue When i want to start a song in the browser it says "Spotify cant play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" for 3,4 songs...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution how do I report a podcast?

hi, I just found some content that I don't think should be on spotify. Basically it's p0rn without video, I can provide a link to it.it's a podcast.my issue is that i cannot report it, the only options available are follow/share.what can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • hi, I just found some content that I don't think should be on spotify. Basically it's p0rn without video, I can provide a link to it. it's a podcast. my issue is that i cannot report it, the only o...
  • AlejaR
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist titles

Please stop sharing our playlist titles with artists. That’s embarrassing and it’s just for us. Please stop.

• Casual Listener
  • Please stop sharing our playlist titles with artists. That’s embarrassing and it’s just for us. Please stop. 
  • mc1287
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Why did Spotify delete my Community Idea all of a sudden?

I posted this a year ago and keep getting emails of people liking it (as recently as Oct 8 2023). Now when I go into my profile it doesnt show and the link from the email does not work. I was not given any notice and this just looks back to delete my...

• Music Fan
  • I posted this a year ago and keep getting emails of people liking it (as recently as Oct 8 2023). Now when I go into my profile it doesnt show and the link from the email does not work. I was not giv...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

About the new "saving options"

Good morning. I wanted to say that I find the new way of saving tracks very inconvenient which requires that the last playlist where the track was saved remains in memory and in the next saving it automatically puts the new track in that playlist unl...

• Visitor
  • Good morning. I wanted to say that I find the new way of saving tracks very inconvenient which requires that the last playlist where the track was saved remains in memory and in the next saving it au...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop adding new features no one has asked for.

Stop **bleep** features that no one has requested without the possibility to turn off said features completely in settings, like the smart shuffle**bleep**. Swapping streaming service once current month is over, thank you.

• Visitor
  • Stop **bleep** features that no one has requested without the possibility to turn off said features completely in settings, like the smart shuffle**bleep**. Swapping streaming service once current mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes