Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Soundtouch app not playing Spotify

Spotify has suddenly stopped working on my Soundtouch app. I can play directly from Spotify to my Bose speaker by Bluetooth, but not from the soundtouch app which connects all my speakers. I did remove Spotify from the soundtouch app and reinstall bu...

• Spotify has suddenly stopped working on my Soundtouch app. I can play directly from Spotify to my Bose speaker by Bluetooth, but not from the soundtouch app which connects all my speakers. I did remo...
  • Mvanmalderen
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes

Song not available, request for it to be added please

Can you please add the Beatles song Anna (Go to Him), I would like to add this to my playlist to listen to, thank you

• Visitor
  • Can you please add the Beatles song Anna (Go to Him), I would like to add this to my playlist to listen to, thank you
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts episodes are being played out of order - backwards

PlanFamilyCountryUSADeviceOnePlus 10 / PCOperating SystemAndroid / Windows 11 My Question or IssueI listen to a lot of podcasts and audiobooks in the form of podcasts, and Spotify keeps playing them out of order. Lets say Chapter 10 ends, and it will...

• Plan Family Country USA Device OnePlus 10 / PC Operating System Android / Windows 11   My Question or Issue I listen to a lot of podcasts and audiobooks in the form of podcasts, and Sp...
  • ElkHeart4Dinner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How to play music in ‘notion’

CountrySouth KoreaMy Question or IssueI add my playlist widget in notion but only preview is available. I use premium basic. How can I solve this?

• Visitor
  • Country South Korea My Question or Issue I add my playlist widget in notion but only preview is available. I use premium basic. How can I solve this?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can no longer rate podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceOneplusOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI can no longer rate podcasts when I am logged into my account, or see ratings for podcasts.When I go to a podcast on the Spotify website I can see that shows rating whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Oneplus Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I can no longer rate podcasts when I am logged into my account, or see ratings for podcasts. ...
  • negs1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discord Status not updating when using Sonos

When I start a new Spotify session via the web or desktop app my Discord status will show the correct song playing. Once the track changes Discord status does not update. If I either open a new spotoify session via the Desktop or Web app the status w...

• Regular
  • When I start a new Spotify session via the web or desktop app my Discord status will show the correct song playing. Once the track changes Discord status does not update. If I either open a new spoto...
  • Cycnos
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can’t I swipe to queue song anymore?

I can't swipe to add queue to the song anymore and now every time I swipe it adds the song to the like song instead. how can I fix this?

• Visitor
  • I can't swipe to add queue to the song anymore and now every time I swipe it adds the song to the like song instead. how can I fix this?
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution EU payment rules broken, payment with a EU creditcard

Dear Spotify, I am trying to pay for my premium in Spain via my Wise visa card located in Belgium, however you state that "Tu forma de pago y tu país no coinciden." Which means: "Your payment method and your country do not match." Hence I cannot pay....

• Regular
  • Dear Spotify,  I am trying to pay for my premium in Spain via my Wise visa card located in Belgium, however you state that "Tu forma de pago y tu país no coinciden." Which means: "Y...
  • 31wbjely4jfo4k7h7svu
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Since yesterday, some podcasts are not playing.

Since yesterday, all the episodes of the podcast I've been listening to stopped playing, except for the latest episodes. Other podcasts mostly play, although the same is happening with one or two others. Music is fine. I've tried restarting my phone,...

• Since yesterday, all the episodes of the podcast I've been listening to stopped playing, except for the latest episodes. Other podcasts mostly play, although the same is happening with one or two oth...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How come spotify plays music i don't like

Since a few days when i tell my Google Home system to play Spotify it plays different music then asked, Music i never listen to of even podcast i never listen to. Even if i ask to play music that i like (the ones i gave a heart). it doesn't work. Is ...

• Since a few days when i tell my Google Home system to play Spotify it plays different music then asked, Music i never listen to of even podcast i never listen to. Even if i ask to play music that i l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

about the use of spotify code

Hello, first of all greetings from Turkey Does producing and selling the product we know as "spotify glass frame" cause spotify qr code usage violation or copyright of the artist? Thank you for informing me and your other users.Greetings.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, first of all greetings from Turkey 🙂 Does producing and selling the product we know as "spotify glass frame" cause spotify qr code usage violation or copyright of the artist? Thank you for i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I remove Echo Dot devices from my Spotify account?

When attempting to “forget” the devices from the device menu they regain access almost instantly. Also worth noting, any access to Spotify has been removed from the available apps in the Echo devices from the Amazon Alexa app.

• Regular
  • When attempting to “forget” the devices from the device menu they regain access almost instantly. Also worth noting, any access to Spotify has been removed from the available apps in the Echo device...
  • 6_9e0yjh-okuw
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Our Podcast is listed twice. Our host Libsyn doesn't know why.

Plan Premium Country: Japan My Question or Issue Our podcast "Uncanny Japan" Is listed as two separate podcasts. The episodes are synched, i.e. when we upload a new episode it shows up under both listings.https://open.spotify.com/show/48w03XsDsllY0I7...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country: Japan   My Question or Issue Our podcast "Uncanny Japan" Is listed as two separate podcasts. The episodes are synched, i.e. when we upload a new episode it show...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix UI so that you can sort the podcast episodes on mobile. Its **bleep**ing annoying.

Right now when you try to sort episodes in a podcast, it swipes the page to "more like this". It is incredibly annoying when you find a new podcast with a lot of episodes and want to listen in cronological order. My idea is, move the **bleep**ing sor...

• Right now when you try to sort episodes in a podcast, it swipes the page to "more like this". It is incredibly annoying when you find a new podcast with a lot of episodes and want to listen in cronol...
  • Lemanakmelo
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Porque tengo que desinstalar e instalar después de un tiempo de uso

Después de usar la app empieza a funcionar muy lento y se corta la música, tengo que desinstalar e instalar para q funcione bien,

• Visitor
  • Después de usar la app empieza a funcionar muy lento y se corta la música, tengo que desinstalar e instalar para q funcione bien,
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is depressing

All the radios are just regurgitated songs (that we've already heard before). It is depressing and a flat experience on Spotify currently. No new music; not much discovery; not much fun. CEO needs to get his ass into gear and stop worrying about mone...

• Music Fan
  • All the radios are just regurgitated songs (that we've already heard before). It is depressing and a flat experience on Spotify currently. No new music; not much discovery; not much fun. CEO needs to...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify links always leads to the home page

PlanFreeCountryBelgiumDeviceAcer R11Operating SystemChromebook My Question or IssueHello,I don't know if I am the only one to have this problem but when I follow a Spotify link (album, title, playlist, ect), it always leads me to the home page of Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Belgium Device Acer R11 Operating System Chromebook   My Question or Issue Hello, I don't know if I am the only one to have this problem but when I follow a Spotify ...
  • OscarDC
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes