Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution When starting a playlist from Android Auto smart shuffle is always enabled.

If I click on a playlist via de Android Auto Spotify app, it always plays with smart shuffle enabled even though the shuffle icon doesn't say so. Toggling the shuffle feature on and back off via AA does not help turning it off. The only option is to ...

• Visitor
  • If I click on a playlist via de Android Auto Spotify app, it always plays with smart shuffle enabled even though the shuffle icon doesn't say so. Toggling the shuffle feature on and back off via AA d...
  • j-e
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Jam skip 30 seconds in to every song?

Every time I play a song when I am in a Jam session it skips 30 seconds exactley. Literally every song, and no I dont have crossfader on.

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I play a song when I am in a Jam session it skips 30 seconds exactley. Literally every song, and no I dont have crossfader on.
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this feature removed from spotify?

While before we could open playlists to everyone and allow everyone to add songs, now we have to select only certain people, random people cannot add songs.

• Visitor
  • While before we could open playlists to everyone and allow everyone to add songs, now we have to select only certain people, random people cannot add songs. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution podcast not playing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 16.0 My Question or IssueOne podcast, Cut the Camera With the Sturniolo Triplets, is not playing. It allows my to click on an episode and hit the play button, but once I do, it seems like it’s p...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 16.0   My Question or Issue One podcast, Cut the Camera With the Sturniolo Triplets, is not playing. It allows my...
  • Ivelina
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs I have played are now greyed out

I played one of my favorite comedy albums on Spotify two weeks ago. I went back tonight to play it again and all tracks but one are greyed out. I've tried clearing cache as suggested here. I also found that the same tracks are greyed out on every oth...

• Casual Listener
  • I played one of my favorite comedy albums on Spotify two weeks ago. I went back tonight to play it again and all tracks but one are greyed out. I've tried clearing cache as suggested here. I also fou...
  • Prettyfeather93
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Now playing moves between devices

I like to play podcasts on my desktop and music on my phone. Until now this has worked great. But now, if I have played a podcast on my pc and then goes to my phone, spotify thinks I want to continue listening to that podcast on my phone. The song an...

• I like to play podcasts on my desktop and music on my phone. Until now this has worked great. But now, if I have played a podcast on my pc and then goes to my phone, spotify thinks I want to continue...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Making additional audiobook points that we can add to our 15hrs

Well, I realize c entry discovered audiobooks but the 15hrs went by so fast it would be nice to be able to add time to that area by buying a gift card or purchasing points for so many extra hours, like for 5 bucks we get 5 extra hours or for 10 bucks...

• Visitor
  • Well, I realize c entry discovered audiobooks but the 15hrs went by so fast it would be nice to be able to add time to that area by buying a gift card or purchasing points for so many extra hours, li...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to play spotify on the device I'm controlling, not another device

So if I'm listening to spotify on my PC, then I go and get in my car and drive off. My phone will connect to the car and launch spotify to play music. Except spotify is still playing on my PC so now my phone is just being a controller for my PC, so I...

• Casual Listener
  • So if I'm listening to spotify on my PC, then I go and get in my car and drive off. My phone will connect to the car and launch spotify to play music. Except spotify is still playing on my PC so now ...
  • Hoppingmad9
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sync player progress between devices

When I work I listen to spotify on my PC (windows, but it doesn't seem to matter). When I'm done working I close my computer, head out the office and pick up my phone (Android, but it doesn't seem to matter) and continue listening. However if I do it...

• Casual Listener
  • When I work I listen to spotify on my PC (windows, but it doesn't seem to matter). When I'm done working I close my computer, head out the office and pick up my phone (Android, but it doesn't seem to...
  • fredkidgmail
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks not playing offline even though it's downloaded

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung galaxy s24 ultra Operating SystemOne UI version 6.1, Android version 14 My Question or IssueI can play my music and podcasts offline after downloading them, but for some reason audiobooks won't play even after...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung galaxy s24 ultra  Operating System One UI version 6.1, Android version 14   My Question or Issue I can play my music and podcasts off...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify API / Connected Accounts change?

For some reason after checking today all the websites (Stats for Spotify and stats.fm) I use to track my Spotify usage (which songs I listen to the most) suddenly had big swings in the "lifetime" category from two days ago (I obviously have not liste...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason after checking today all the websites (Stats for Spotify and stats.fm) I use to track my Spotify usage (which songs I listen to the most) suddenly had big swings in the "lifetime" cat...
  • poolsideconvo
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ads Spotify from Turkey

Hiwe are a music band and we tried to use ad studio and wanna advertise our songs but we couldn’t. Is there anyone who can help and guidance us about this issue if it is possible.

• Hi we are a music band and we tried to use ad studio and wanna advertise our songs but we couldn’t. Is there anyone who can help and guidance us about this issue if it is possible.
  • Joan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Typo in the translation for turkish embeds

The word "ÖN İZLE" appears to be written adjacent as "ÖNIZLE" on Discord's embedded links. It would be better if they were written seperately as I mentioned before.Also, in an unrelated note, if possible I would advice on changing the localizaton of ...

• The word "ÖN İZLE" appears to be written adjacent as "ÖNIZLE" on Discord's embedded links. It would be better if they were written seperately as I mentioned before. Also, in an unrelated note, if ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Pausing Randomly

I have premium and all my songs downloaded, but my songs will just randomly pause every few seconds. I'm able to unpause them immediately but it's very annoying.

• Visitor
  • I have premium and all my songs downloaded, but my songs will just randomly pause every few seconds. I'm able to unpause them immediately but it's very annoying.
  • Joan
  • 42 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 42 replies
  • 5 likes

I DON’T GET ANY PUSH NOTIFICATIONS

I have both my email and push notifications turned on, but I don’t get any push notifications on any of my devices. I’ve done all the updates for months so far, but I still don’t get any push notifications from Spotify to any of my devices. Even when...

• Casual Listener
  • I have both my email and push notifications turned on, but I don’t get any push notifications on any of my devices. I’ve done all the updates for months so far, but I still don’t get any push notific...
  • Dennis12891
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Landscape bug

When I use the app on my tablet or phone in landscape mode it works well until I press on player, it rotates it to portrait mode. Fix it please.

• Visitor
  • When I use the app on my tablet or phone in landscape mode it works well until I press on player, it rotates it to portrait mode. Fix it please. 
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes