Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists: songs missing on Releases tab that do shows up on Songs tab

My Question or IssueEvery release distributed by external labels, whether it is a single, EP or remix, shows up on both my 'Songs' and 'Releases' tab on Spotify for Artists. There are 4 tracks I have released myself via Distrokid and my own label cal...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Every release distributed by external labels, whether it is a single, EP or remix, shows up on both my 'Songs' and 'Releases' tab on Spotify for Artists. There are 4 tracks I ha...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player won't work, says unsupported browser.

when I go to open the web player it says unsupported browser, I'm on Chrome OS and updates are all up to date, it's not a school/work device and internet allows the app. It's a new chrome book I just got, the last one I had was a school one but the a...

• when I go to open the web player it says unsupported browser, I'm on Chrome OS and updates are all up to date, it's not a school/work device and internet allows the app. It's a new chrome book I just...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to sign out of Tesla

I rented a Tesla Model 3 for a week on vacation last year, and had linked my Spotify account without signing out. Ever since then, other renters periodically try to use my Spotify account (which is still linked to the Tesla). I've tried the following...

• I rented a Tesla Model 3 for a week on vacation last year, and had linked my Spotify account without signing out. Ever since then, other renters periodically try to use my Spotify account (which is s...
  • nickkingram
  • 30 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 30 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with listening with my friends in a session

While listening to music in a session with my friend the songs play for couple seconds and then go back to the start and I can’t even skip to the part he is listening to. He makes the sessions on the phone (cuz the feature on discord sometimes just d...

• Casual Listener
  • While listening to music in a session with my friend the songs play for couple seconds and then go back to the start and I can’t even skip to the part he is listening to. He makes the sessions on the...
  • Susan_GP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Friend activity shows "1 hour" for friends who are currently listening

PlanPremiumCountryDeviceDell LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 Enterprise My Question or IssueFriend activity shows "1 hour" for friends who are currently listening at that moment, instead of the usual symbol. I log onto Spotify on a different compute...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Device Dell Laptop Operating System Windows 10 Enterprise   My Question or Issue Friend activity shows "1 hour" for friends who are currently listening at that mome...
  • mete1099
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts won't sync between ios devices

I'm not able to sync podcasts between my iPhone and iPad. If I go onto 'new episodes' on my iPhone and mark episodes as played this doesn't reflect on my iPad, which means I have about two months worth of 'unplayed' episodes on my iPad - despite the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not able to sync podcasts between my iPhone and iPad. If I go onto 'new episodes' on my iPhone and mark episodes as played this doesn't reflect on my iPad, which means I have about two months wor...
  • Touchoffrost84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Duo my wife who lives with me can not connect

PlanPremium CountryBelgiumDevice(IphoneOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSpotify accepts my address in Belgium however it says France as country of living; maybe because I m paying with a french crédit card… ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium  Country Belgium Device (Iphone Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Spotify accepts my address in Belgium however it ...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con reproducir podcast

Tengo problemas para reproducir los episodios nuevos de Relatos de la Noche, le pongo play y no me reproduce, y al querer entrar al episodio me aparece la leyenda de "algo salio mal" y ya no me lo reproduce.

• Visitor
  • Tengo problemas para reproducir los episodios nuevos de Relatos de la Noche, le pongo play y no me reproduce, y al querer entrar al episodio me aparece la leyenda de "algo salio mal" y ya no me lo re...
  • Alberto2606
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Someone’s echo dot is connected to my account

Pretty much as it says on the title. Someone is logged in to my Spotify account and have connected their echo. I have tried to ‘forget device’ several times and it’s still there. Please help me removing them from the account! PlanPremiumCountryUKDevi...

• Casual Listener
  • Pretty much as it says on the title. Someone is logged in to my Spotify account and have connected their echo. I have tried to ‘forget device’ several times and it’s still there. Please help me remov...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs get added to queue by them self

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceSamsung S23 Ultra Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueWhen ever I change the order of the songs in the queue a song gets added by himself to the "play next" Section.And sometimes the song won't get removed and...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Samsung S23 Ultra  Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue When ever I change the order of the songs in the queue a song gets ad...
  • שקד
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist background not matching the playlist icon

DeviceWindowsOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueAfter uploading a photo for my playlist, the background stays gray. The picture isn't gray though. I've tried reinstalling Spotify but it still doesn't work. In fact, if I upload a blue box t...

• Casual Listener
  • Device Windows Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue After uploading a photo for my playlist, the background stays gray. The picture isn't gray though. I've tried reinstalling Spotify...
  • Hederick1
  • Visitor
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug when scrolling long lists of podcast episodes

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(IPhone XS Max)Operating System(iOS 16.6) My Question or IssueThere is buggy behaviour when scrolling a long list of podcast episodes - the list jumps back or forward erratically, or jumps to the top or bottom of the list, m...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device (IPhone XS Max) Operating System (iOS 16.6)   My Question or Issue There is buggy behaviour when scrolling a long list of podcast episodes - the list jum...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Access AI DJ

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(iPhone 14 Plus, Macbook Pro 2020)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue I know its really only just started rolling out in Australia but all my family and friends with premium accounts can access it. I've trie...

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device (iPhone 14 Plus, Macbook Pro 2020) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue   I know its really only just started rolling out in Aus...
  • Lionboy20
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Older podcast episodes restart when controlling playback

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone SE (3rd gen)Operating SystemiOS 16.6 My Question or IssueJust wanted to say that my Spotify experience has been superb, thank you developers. I will continue to be a happy user! Whenever I pause/play/+-15/chan...

• Plan Premium Country Australia  Device iPhone SE (3rd gen) Operating System iOS 16.6   My Question or Issue Just wanted to say that my Spotify experience has been superb, thank yo...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't find sonos speakers on spotify connect

on my macbook i can see all 3 of our speakers on spotify connect and i can connect fine, but from my iPhone i can only see one. All of our devices are on the same wifi.

• Regular
  • on my macbook i can see all 3 of our speakers on spotify connect and i can connect fine, but from my iPhone i can only see one. All of our devices are on the same wifi.
  • roaringmouse
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts won't play on Chevy Infotainment

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceChevy Infotainment My Question or IssuePodcasts will not play anymore on my Chevy infotainment. Music load and plays without a problem, but podcasts won't load at all. The okay time comes up as 0:00 and no title will show u...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Chevy Infotainment   My Question or Issue Podcasts will not play anymore on my Chevy infotainment. Music load and plays without a problem, but podcasts wo...
  • Kcorinda
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes