Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song does not play/ pretends to play but no sound

Song does not play/ pretends to play but no sound Everything looks fine but in fact no song, playing bar does not run, no music produced. Tested with my friend account, it plays. Problem song: Numb encord - LinkinPark

• Visitor
  • Song does not play/ pretends to play but no sound Everything looks fine but in fact no song, playing bar does not run, no music produced. Tested with my friend account, it plays. Problem song: Numb e...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Spotify Connect over ethernet/cabled connection is highly unreliable - use WiFi instead

Yes of course. I am experiencing the same. I am using ethernet to connect my Playstation 5 into internet. But Spotify Connect isn't working if my Playstation isn't connected via WiFi. But if i use a WiFi my internet is worse in games.

• Visitor
  • Yes of course. I am experiencing the same. I am using ethernet to connect my Playstation 5 into internet. But Spotify Connect isn't working if my Playstation isn't connected via WiFi. But if i use a ...
  • Saintzillla
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I try to play a single from an artist and it plays a different song

I keep trying to play a song from artist that released a new song a few days ago, but when I click on the song it plays a different one. I tried creating just a playlist with that one song, but it still won't let me listen to the song. My account is ...

• Visitor
  • I keep trying to play a song from artist that released a new song a few days ago, but when I click on the song it plays a different one. I tried creating just a playlist with that one song, but it st...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Xbox one sounds very choppy, slowed down, and impossible to use while playing a game

When I'm on the app itself on Xbox one, sound is good, can hear the music, and everything. When I start playing a game w the music in the back, it's super choppy, laggy, and not like the song at all. Wondering if there's a way to fix this so I can li...

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm on the app itself on Xbox one, sound is good, can hear the music, and everything. When I start playing a game w the music in the back, it's super choppy, laggy, and not like the song at all....
  • westonsidey
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify only producing sound from the back speaker of my car

I've just upgraded my car's head unit to an android one which has digital sound processing and when I play songs through spotify it will only produce sound from the speakers that is in the back of my car even though I have 2 speakers and 2 tweeter in...

• Visitor
  • I've just upgraded my car's head unit to an android one which has digital sound processing and when I play songs through spotify it will only produce sound from the speakers that is in the back of my...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Keep the original song length!

I know that data is saying that people want shorter songs, but I notice that some songs just peter out at a certain point, as if they have been altered. This bothers me and has led me to mostly listen to albums. Just saying...

• Visitor
  • I know that data is saying that people want shorter songs, but I notice that some songs just peter out at a certain point, as if they have been altered. This bothers me and has led me to mostly liste...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't join the duo, Spotify is saying i'm in an other Country. But I'm not

We live in the same street, same house. But Spotify says, I am trying to join from another country. Right now, we're also in the same room so that can't be the problem

• Visitor
  • We live in the same street, same house. But Spotify says, I am trying to join from another country. Right now, we're also in the same room so that can't be the problem
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local syncted mp3 gaan na het afspelen van sd kaart naar intern geheugen.

Wanneer ik eigen muziek in spotify zet En dit op de sd kaart,en ik speel deze nummers op spotify dan worden deze filesAutomatisch van sd kaart naar intern geheugen verplaatst,wat niet de bedoeling is ,

• Regular
  • Wanneer ik eigen muziek in spotify zet En dit op de sd kaart,en ik speel deze nummers op spotify dan worden deze files Automatisch van sd kaart naar intern geheugen verplaatst,wat niet de bedoelin...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics not showing on xbox

Recently the lyrics haven’t been available on my Xbox One Spotify appSubscription: Premium family planVersion: 2024.03.11_1-5817b61

• Casual Listener
  • Recently the lyrics haven’t been available on my Xbox One Spotify app Subscription: Premium family plan Version: 2024.03.11_1-5817b61
  • TanyaS
  • Rising Star 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution liked songs playlist cannot be carried over to another device

My Mac and iPhone will not let me continue where I was at in my liked songs playlist when I switch from one to another. If I open my phone while on my mac, it will start from the top of my liked songs, if I open my mac and trying to change devices it...

• My Mac and iPhone will not let me continue where I was at in my liked songs playlist when I switch from one to another. If I open my phone while on my mac, it will start from the top of my liked song...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nursery rhymes should be exempt from discover weekly suggestions

My Spotify is currently completely ruined by the fact that I play so many nursery rhymes for my child while at home in the house, as my smart speakers etc use my Spotify account. My discover weekly suggestions, which used to be brilliant, are now ent...

• Regular
  • My Spotify is currently completely ruined by the fact that I play so many nursery rhymes for my child while at home in the house, as my smart speakers etc use my Spotify account. My discover weekly s...
  • EmBartholo
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Bug: Live-Events "Interested" tab does not list all events I'm interested in (web and desktop)

My "Interested" Live-Events tab lists 9 shows. Some shows are missing. The view is the same for Spotify Web and Spotify Linux Desktop (1.2.31.1205). Spotify on Android shows 12 shows in the Live-Events "Saved" tab.

• Regular
  • My "Interested" Live-Events tab lists 9 shows. Some shows are missing. The view is the same for Spotify Web and Spotify Linux Desktop (1.2.31.1205). Spotify on Android shows 12 shows in the Live-Even...
  • Maria
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly Covers & Names disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8, PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueRecently the Covers and names of my Friends Discover Weekly Playlist were removed. We share each other's Discover Weekly Playlist to check...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy 8, PC Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Recently the Covers and names of my Friends Discover Week...
  • Maria
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Las canciones se cortan antes de que se terminen de reproducir

Cada vez que pongo a reproducir una canción, antes de que esta termine se corta y como que se cierra el programa. Pasa en varios dispositivos en los que se encuentra mi cuenta abierta.

• Visitor
  • Cada vez que pongo a reproducir una canción, antes de que esta termine se corta y como que se cierra el programa. Pasa en varios dispositivos en los que se encuentra mi cuenta abierta.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot submit idea on spotify community website

hi there! I have an idea I'd like to submit on the Spotify Community website. however, the form to submit an idea loads endlessly and ultimately leads to an error due to restricted access.by the way, my idea is to be able to queue entire playlists af...

• Visitor
  • hi there! I have an idea I'd like to submit on the Spotify Community website. however, the form to submit an idea loads endlessly and ultimately leads to an error due to restricted access. by the ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make collaborative playlists on Chromebook?!

I thought I was going crazy - the Google posts talking about collaborative playlists are pretty recent, but I spent 30 minutes clicking all over the place in Spotify in the Chromebook "app" (I guess that's just a fancy button to take you to the defau...

• I thought I was going crazy - the Google posts talking about collaborative playlists are pretty recent, but I spent 30 minutes clicking all over the place in Spotify in the Chromebook "app" (I guess ...
  • Lucky-Girl
  • 4 replies
  • 25 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 25 likes

Superuser Contribution Song on Amazon Echo Show won't change/update

I hope this is the right place for this! Last night, my Amazon Echo Show 10 started acting strange. When playing music on Spotify, the audio is fine but nothing on the screen updates. The length of the song, the suggested playlists, the cover art, an...

• Casual Listener
  • I hope this is the right place for this!    Last night, my Amazon Echo Show 10 started acting strange. When playing music on Spotify, the audio is fine but nothing on the screen updates. ...
  • PortalPuppy311
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[Denon] Display artist and song title on display

PlanPremium CountryRO DeviceDenon AVR-X1200 My Question or IssueThis issue was previously posted by Ramones here presented as an ideea. Or a nice to have. Well, Spotify, almost every free radio stream have those metadata along their streaming url, so...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country RO   Device Denon AVR-X1200   My Question or Issue This issue was previously posted by Ramones here presented as an ideea. Or a nice to have.  We...
  • JefeViessen
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Denon
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes