Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru
Accepted Solution

Access to Web Player now!

Please add access to web player for me now! I had this access, but my cookie is removed an now I can't access web player.

Thanks.

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Garage Band
johncb

Re: Access to Web Player now!

Hey! Please bear with us for now...  The whole team here would love to have the web player available for everyone, but there are still some last issues we need to iron out before we can do this. 

Believe it or not, we're probably the most impatient people on the whole of the planet about this. We're working on it!

Community Legend
Stupify

Or, just click here to get in immediately (Facebook account required, but no need to link it to spotify)

https://apps.facebook.com/get-spotify/?fb_source=notification&fb_ref=cazzette_gb&ref=notif¬if_t=app_...

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Thanks, worked!

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Garage Band
johncb

Where there's a will, there's a way! Now that you are in, do keep us posted with any feedback. There's some issues we know of, and others that we're learning about thanks to community feedback (eg problem with display order of long starred playlists - currently being worked on).

And, enjoy!

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Thanks!

I keep some feedback coming next days :)

Stay tuned!

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

[ Edited ]

More stable than before in Firefox.

Some bugs if you have large playlist, more than 3,000 tracks, maybe slow or don't show properly.

The look is awesome, however I would like some Settings page etc. but that's maybe coming in future updates.

No Last.fm is problem for me, I can't use Web Spotify because of this. No scrobbling.

No big bugs for me, feels lile stable.

Garage Band
Gidgiddonihah

Is the web player streaming 320 kbps?  I see no option to change it.  I like the web interface much better so if it does stream 320 I would gladly switch.

World Tour
Marco

Not yet. Since it's beta the WebPlayer is still missing some features like high quality option, but I think the developers said they will build them in soon.

Spotify
Spotify
dan

We're currently not offering a high-bitrate option, and unfortunately I can't commit to when it will be coming although it is something that we're talking about for the future.  I'm happy to hear you enjoy the web interface though!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.